Author Topic: 2 Issues to report today Bigbear  (Read 203 times)

Daystar

Right

So first off I tried to join your server a little bit ago, and there was 22 listed people on the server including bots. However... your test server reported that it was full?

Secondly, I am curious why the PLAYER LEVEL never increases? it is always stuck at 50 no matter what.

STRmods

Level 50 is the current level cap, simply there is no levels defined beyond that.
And as for joining the server, it was mid race so maybe there was 24 with the bots (2 bots?) And since they were racing they cannot be kicked? Unsure.

Daystar

Level 50 is the current level cap, simply there is no levels defined beyond that.
And as for joining the server, it was mid race so maybe there was 24 with the bots (2 bots?) And since they were racing they cannot be kicked? Unsure.

Yeah about the 50th level cap. I am not sure why they just did not cap it at 1000. would make more sense really. since a lot of people play this, some better than others. personally I would rather see LVL 388 as opposed to 50 which I am always stuck at.

Also the server that displays players (including AI) 22 players. should in actuality be just that 22, and allow 2 more players if 24 is designated allowed to play.

Purple44

Yeah about the 50th level cap. I am not sure why they just did not cap it at 1000. would make more sense really. since a lot of people play this, some better than others. personally I would rather see LVL 388 as opposed to 50 which I am always stuck at.

Also the server that displays players (including AI) 22 players. should in actuality be just that 22, and allow 2 more players if 24 is designated allowed to play.

But if AI are racing in the game, you can't just kick the AI and those joining players will still be stuck in the lobby.

I don't like what Bugbear doing with their official servers, Bugbear keeping their 2 servers packed with AI ( if server looses some AI, but some players leave, server adds AI back again to fill lobby to 24 cars ) , so most the time, you can only join server when players are back in lobby where you can kick an AI when you join. You got about 2 min window to join. Miss it, you going have wait another 3-5 mins before you get another chance join server unless someone quits mid race.

Make it harder to fill server with real players and make players wonder why they can't join a server which server list say there room.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel