Author Topic: Ping out - after map changes  (Read 140 times)

adam1

I truly do enjoy this game but when ever joining a server after it changes map I ping out from the server and by the time I get back into the server the game has already started for all the other players thus I cant play. This happens all the time and I nearly never get a game online . This is the only game I get ping outs in and I do not think it is related to my network provider or my computer. I hope you can do something about this but if not have a good day.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:28:41 AM by Janne Suur-Näkki »

Purple44

I truly do enjoy this game but when ever joining a server after it changes map I ping out from the server and by the time I get back into the server the game has already started for all the other players thus I cant play. This happens all the time and I nearly never get a game online . This is the only game I get ping outs in and I do not think it is related to my network provider or my computer. I hope you can do something about this but if not have a good day.

Ya online, tracks can take awhile to load and if server is full of players, it will take even longer for a new track to load.

Try setting grass to low or off. This help tracks load faster.

It does seem tracks taking longer to long online these days. You not the only one complaining about getting time out.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel