Author Topic: Game keeps closing randomly  (Read 271 times)

Mopower

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but have been playing lately since the most recent update, and the game closes randomly while I'm in the menu and what-not. Anyone else having this issue? SOrry, probably has been mentioned before, but I"m a bean, a noob with only 3 posts, so I do not understand the forum functions.

Kappa, aside from the issue.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:29:06 AM by Janne Suur-Näkki »
Go BIG or go home!

Purple44

Hi Mo. Your post don't sound like a commend problem with Wreckfest.

What you using to get around the menus? Mouse and KB or a pad?

Might try verify your files see it that fixes problem.

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

Are you only asking what controller I use so that you can keep up with me, Purp?

Lol, just kidding

I'm using a pad. I didn't have this problem much til tonight as far as I remember.
Go BIG or go home!

Purple44

Are you only asking what controller I use so that you can keep up with me, Purp?

Lol, just kidding

I'm using a pad. I didn't have this problem much til tonight as far as I remember.

I will stick with my DFGT wheel if I get Win10 from updating my old logtech drivers, that see my wheel correctly, to new version which screw up the force feedback.  GRRR

Maybe you just need a reboot of computer if just started being a problem.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

Lol, just kidding

I will stick with my DFGT wheel if I get Win10 from updating my old logtech drivers, that see my wheel correctly, to new version which screw up the force feedback.  GRRR

Maybe you just need a reboot of computer if just started being a problem.

Yeah, she was a little warm last night. May have been the issue. I don't know, we'll see if it replicates itself.
Go BIG or go home!