Author Topic: Voting System  (Read 1463 times)

dbs213

Let's say the host selected a track and the lobby doesn't like it.
He'd supposedly change it but doesn't know what to pick for the lobby, so he'll need a system that lets him pick a handful of tracks for people to vote for.

How's this for an idea?
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

conso1727

He may just ask the players what do they want, but in case some sort of "Classified multiplayer" was added, then a system like that may work

dbs213

He may just ask the players what do they want, but in case some sort of "Classified multiplayer" was added, then a system like that may work

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but what exactly is "Classified Multiplayer"? ???
Never heard of that before...
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)

conso1727

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but what exactly is "Classified Multiplayer"? ???
Never heard of that before...
I meant something like a multiplayer that keep memory of the players' performance, and creates gruoups of players so that the players' skills are about the same.

It has never been implemented in previosu FO games, but in case there was something like that the voting system may be useful, so the track and the veichles class are democratically chosen

Speedevil

We call that matchmaking.  :)
I think it's pretty useless to have this option in custom lobbies, though.

Ozozer

Great idea!  :)
WizardDuck, formerly known as Ozozer in steam. If you want to play some cs:go, feel free to invite me or be invited by me :P (Back again bitches)