Author Topic: Revival of the solo project (rock-metal guitar instrumentals)  (Read 1407 times)

valentinbk

Hey folks, a while back (a few years ago, actually) I've posted a thread with some tracks from my solo project - guitar centered instrumental music with the genres varying from soft rock, through prog to heavy-thrash metal.

After a few years of hiatus I've gone back to releasing new music last year, and here are some of the new tracks.

If instrumental rock\metal is your thing check them out and let me know what you think.

Sandstorm (latest release, heavy-prog metal inspired by Middle Eastern music):

Losing the Sense of Time (soft rock, inspired by Spanish music):

Everything on the Line (heavy prog, very different vibe from Sandstorm though):
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:54:18 PM by valentinbk »

Purple44

Hi valentin. Was hoping one your submissions for THQ music contest would of got picked for Wreckfest. :(

You still sound good.  :D

Was a fan this song back in 2014:  :D

Offering my music for Next Car Game (soft rock to heavy metal) *update 22/11/14*

( drop the s in https: to embed video in a forum post )
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

guest100380

Love it.
guest100380, April 15, 2018, 05:22:24 PM Logged

• valentinbk

Hi valentin. Was hoping one your submissions for THQ music contest would of got picked for Wreckfest. :(

You still sound good.  :D

Was a fan this song back in 2014:  :D

Offering my music for Next Car Game (soft rock to heavy metal) *update 22/11/14*

( drop the s in https: to embed video in a forum post )
    Thanks! Was hoping for that too (greatly enjoying Wreckfest, would love to have my music there) but we'll see what the future holds.

You might like the fact the the next re-recording (will most likely get working on it after the next solo project release) will be of Devil's Courtyard.
    Planning to give it the same treatment I gave to Sandstorm, should be pretty exciting to re-examine and redo that one as well.

Love it.
    Thanks!

valentinbk

New mini-release in the solo project - a remake of the solo section in Insomnia - a track I wrote way back in 2012. This one is on the softer side though the solo is still shreddy.

valentinbk

Just released a new track this week, this one is on the melodic emotional side, but is still quite heavy: