Author Topic: Controller Compatibility?  (Read 672 times)

xv6brandon

What controllers are actually compatible with this game, so far I've tried only ps4 controller but I was wondering if a ps3 controller would work because I'm planning on buying the game for my little brother and also buying him a ps3 controller to play the game properly since ps3 controllers are cheaper then ps4.

Thanks.

Daystar

What controllers are actually compatible with this game, so far I've tried only ps4 controller but I was wondering if a ps3 controller would work because I'm planning on buying the game for my little brother and also buying him a ps3 controller to play the game properly since ps3 controllers are cheaper then ps4.

Thanks.

Hi  :D Yes I have a ps3 controller for my game. and it works fine. just I prefer keyboard currently. since I still need to fine tune the settings in (advanced options) my controller model is CSL 47794 PS3/PC and I got it last week off of e-bay for only 5 euros  ;) but yes you will be fine with it.

sam223

Ps3 pads work fine if you can get x360ce or other xbox driver spoofing software working.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

xv6brandon

Thanks guys for all the feedback! i appreciate it aton!

freddy

I have windows 10 and logitech G25. WF does not recognize the 625. In the logitech profiler all buttons are ok, pedals are ok, only x axis does not work: it gives full left or full right ... not linear. I have tried a lot of things and no way. Thats why i do not play the game anymore grrrr :'(
Ce qui compte ne peut pas toujours être compté, et ce qui peut être compté ne compte pas forcément.
Albert Einstein

Purple44

I have windows 10 and logitech G25. WF does not recognize the 625. In the logitech profiler all buttons are ok, pedals are ok, only x axis does not work: it gives full left or full right ... not linear. I have tried a lot of things and no way. Thats why i do not play the game anymore grrrr :'(

Have you got other USB devices plugged in that might be causing trouble with the G25 and Wreckfest?

Have you tried the unbinding button and then go through and reassign things again?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

Could it be a problem with the Windows 10 version of Logitech Profiler, like you had with your wheel Purple?

Purple44

Could it be a problem with the Windows 10 version of Logitech Profiler, like you had with your wheel Purple?

Not sure I have seen any posts about G25 having this problem with Win10, but will repost my post encase this is the problem:

2. As I mention early, I go and do some benchmarking for this post and I find out my DFGT wheel pedals do not work any more under Win 10!!!  >:(

My pedals were working fine earlier in the day when I had Win 7 loaded, but now the pedals not working under Win 10. I thought it might be the driver Microsoft loaded, so I delete them and go to Logitech web site and download Logitech Gaming Software Win 10, 64bit version and install and still have the same problem.

I go and do the calibration and the steering and buttons work, but when go to part for the pedals, nothing happens. I also notice that it says Driving Force Wheel, not Driving Force GT Wheel. I'm thinking this might be the problem. Windows not seeing my Wheel as a DFGT with pedals.

Lucky for me I got the old Logitech Gaming Software that date 4\2012 that I used for Win 7 and this file has the same name as the one I download from Logitech, just a different date. So I uninstall the new Logitech Gaming Software and install the old Logitech Gaming Software from 2012 and now my DFGT wheel works again!

Here link to the 2012 Logitech Gaming Software I used if anybody need it. Be warned it a compress exe file, so may trigger your anti-virus:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jnvu02qisqrc9po/logitech-gs510_x64+-+2012.exe

Be warned, Win10 like to do updates and may update your Logitech 510 drivers and then will have to reinstall old drivers again.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Hi!

I have G25 and win 7. It works well for me.
Nothing Beats Cubic Inches --- Bigger Is Better

Corsair Carbide Spec-03, AsRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz 6 Mb Cache, 2 x Asus Radeon R9 270X 4 Gb, Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz 16 Gb, Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 Gb, Acer G276HL, Logitech G25, Win 7 Pro

freddy

Hi!

I have G25 and win 7. It works well for me.

With Win7 it was working fine. I tried all versions of logitech profiler, tried using "run compatible with W7" nothing works: meaning only x axis not working , pedals are ok, buttons are ok
Ce qui compte ne peut pas toujours être compté, et ce qui peut être compté ne compte pas forcément.
Albert Einstein