Author Topic: Controller Compatibility?  (Read 103 times)

xv6brandon

What controllers are actually compatible with this game, so far I've tried only ps4 controller but I was wondering if a ps3 controller would work because I'm planning on buying the game for my little brother and also buying him a ps3 controller to play the game properly since ps3 controllers are cheaper then ps4.

Thanks.

Daystar

What controllers are actually compatible with this game, so far I've tried only ps4 controller but I was wondering if a ps3 controller would work because I'm planning on buying the game for my little brother and also buying him a ps3 controller to play the game properly since ps3 controllers are cheaper then ps4.

Thanks.

Hi  :D Yes I have a ps3 controller for my game. and it works fine. just I prefer keyboard currently. since I still need to fine tune the settings in (advanced options) my controller model is CSL 47794 PS3/PC and I got it last week off of e-bay for only 5 euros  ;) but yes you will be fine with it.

sam223

Ps3 pads work fine if you can get x360ce or other xbox driver spoofing software working.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

xv6brandon

Thanks guys for all the feedback! i appreciate it aton!