Author Topic: April Update – Let's Hear Your Opinion!  (Read 7881 times)

TPEHAK

I'm so excited!
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Green1

The only thing I wish for at this time as far as gameplay quality goes besides the polish I know is coming is Drafting. Please implement it in the game. I don`t think it would be that hard to do but I`m no dev for sure. Would really spice things up greatly! Many people want it. Would be a legitimate way to enhance the fun of 2 equally skilled drivers running similar times. Please Please ad drafting.

Purple44

I'm waiting too, maybe in few hours !

Hah! I hope for that too but.. as I know BB and how they release updates - I would say it will be probably at the end of next(or this) week  :)

This is news from the publisher THQ. Might be announcement of what backer car will be?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Purple44

This another sign Bugbear getting closer to a final version?

https://steamdb.info/app/228380/history/

« May 11, 2018 – 10:38:39 UTC

Change #4425166

Changed Depots

branches/qatest/description: › qa test branch

Changed changenumber – 4425138 › 4425166
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

The Very End

From what I gather, they are performing quality assurance (qa) testing. This is a intensive testing regime, where they undergo testing on most aspects of the game/product. Probably testing the release candidate.

Paul_B

I hope they give out the console release date , then we all catch up on some sleep !
Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift

KingOfTheCakes

Make cars faster in reverse - would be a nice change for the game imo, Good for derbies and getting back on the track. I would really like to use a reversing strategy in derbies but it's just not very effective and fun when you can't get some decent speed. :)

I remember the first version of the Roadslayer being able to reach 60mph when it was introduced. Something like that across the board would be ample.
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Vollmer

its tooooooo quiet!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X is it a good sign or a bad sign?

TheEngiGuy

its tooooooo quiet!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X is it a good sign or a bad sign?

There should be "big news" this week. Hold on a little longer!

Vollmer

yeah i know that with the big news :) wonder whats the news are? just news? or an update? hmmmmmm

Mopower

The only thing I wish for at this time as far as gameplay quality goes besides the polish I know is coming is Drafting. Please implement it in the game. I don`t think it would be that hard to do but I`m no dev for sure. Would really spice things up greatly! Many people want it. Would be a legitimate way to enhance the fun of 2 equally skilled drivers running similar times. Please Please ad drafting.

I don't mind this so long as the pull isn't too great. Just a minor assist is all that's needed, especially when cars are going less than 100mph foe the most part.

Good idea though

Daystar

Hope we can have more than 1 class of same car in game someday! want to be able to have a "B" class Rocket and an "A" Class Rocket!

Soulburn

Hope we can have more than 1 class of same car in game someday! want to be able to have a "B" class Rocket and an "A" Class Rocket!

+5 on this! Would also be nice to be able to select those different classes of the same vehicle when online.
+5 on the drafting idea and as Mopower says, not too much.

Can't wait for what this week brings! 8)
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10

Vollmer

still waiting... lol