Author Topic: Any info about PC version  (Read 784 times)

Incognito_619

I’ve been waiting for this game since summer of 2017, then  I found some info that it was going
to be released in Winter 2017.Now This year I haven’t heard any important  info for the console version, I know that the console version Will be released after the PC version but, When do you think the PC version will come out, this summer 2018 or winter 2018?????
Please I am very excited waiting to have this great game in my hands!!!!

Finsku

PC is out when it's out. Same with console version. In 2018. That's all what Bugbear has told.

Purple44

My guess is we will see PC version out by end if June if Wreckfest is ready for prime time. Consoles maybe by Christmas.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Hornet66

Well if we were to begin speculating I would say PC release mid July and consoles late November. Also deep speculation is how the
two versions will differ, if at all. I really want a PS4pro enhanced version but I'm fully expecting the console versions to be a bit
leaner in all aspects from the PC version.
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10

Adenru

My guess is we will see PC version out by end if June if Wreckfest is ready for prime time. Consoles maybe by Christmas.
Is summer release even good decision from financial POV? Besides WF has enough technical problems to be developed for few more months at least.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Which free version do you mean?

St. Jimmy

Which free version do you mean?
Looks like a bot when you check his other post. Probably want people to check the signature.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR