Author Topic: Unused Route Potential?  (Read 304 times)

Tonza

Click for bigger

Some them too similar to existing ones?

Adenru

The more the merier.

Purple44

Yup, many track possibles out there. After final release, will have to see about making some them routes race-able, if Bugbear has not.

Did do this track for GoKart Raceway Plus mod earlier this month that was suggest by Technopath:

I got half this track ready to go:

That blue line was Tarmac 3 mixed ( Bugbear added some slight dirt hills :) ). Janne said Bugbear drop track becuase they did not have the time to polish this track. I did add Tarmac 3 Mixed to GoKart mod last year but the new Builds this year broke the track. :(

This track I hope Bugbear will bring back when they got the time to add it.  :D :D

Jump to 8:09 to see Tarmac 3 Mixed:

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Tonza

Yup, many track possibles out there. After final release, will have to see about making some them routes race-able, if Bugbear has not.

Did do this track for GoKart Raceway Plus mod earlier this month that was suggest by Technopath:

I got half this track ready to go:

That blue line was Tarmac 3 mixed ( Bugbear added some slight dirt hills :) ). Janne said Bugbear drop track becuase they did not have the time to polish this track. I did add Tarmac 3 Mixed to GoKart mod last year but the new Builds this year broke the track. :(

This track I hope Bugbear will bring back when they got the time to add it.  :D :D

Jump to 8:09 to see Tarmac 3 Mixed:

Completely forgot about tarmac 3 mixed. BB took it out so quick  :P