Author Topic: [Speedway 2 Outer Oval Loop] Wrong way alert  (Read 249 times)

TPEHAK

ISSUE

Appearing Stop sign for no reason on Oval track

DESCRIPTION

I happened with me in multilayer on partial Oval track with looped ends. The Stop sign appeared from beginning of the race and stayed on my screen up to the end of the race. But I did not lost the path, I did not go opposite way, I went in the right direction and I holded my place, the laps was counting as normal and I was able to finish the race.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 01:38:04 PM by Janne Suur-Näkki »
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Finsku

ISSUE
[Speedway 2 Outer Oval Loop] Wrong way alert

DESCRIPTION
Players gets wrong way alert right after race starts. They have to drive one lap more to get rid of the alert. Server doesn't count first lap what players drives.

The alert stays whole lap.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO

EDIT: Oh, didn't see this topic. Thanks for moving my message here Janne! :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:17:46 PM by Finsku »

Daystar

ISSUE
[Speedway 2 Outer Oval Loop] Wrong way alert

DESCRIPTION
Players gets wrong way alert right after race starts. They have to drive one lap more to get rid of the alert. Server doesn't count first lap what players drives.

The alert stays whole lap.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO

Confirmed,  I get that also 80 to 90% the time.  seems to happen more often when car is starting on the inside lane.

Cheers guys, this is now fixed.

CFodder

Was the fix put out in the latest hotfix because if it was it hasn't fixed the problem as just encountered it tonight.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Nope, in the next one (hopefully out today).

Purple44

Was this fix Janne?

I got the red cricle tonight online at start of race for Speedway 2 loop. We had around 20 players. Think I started about second or third row from last row.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel