Author Topic: Progress carry over when final release ?  (Read 320 times)

RoccoTTS

Hello gamers, i'm new to this forum and i like to start with a big thanks to the devs because i really like this game.

Now my question : when this game gets its final release on pc, do our progress carrying over into the final game or do we get the change to start from scratch ?
MSI TRIDENT-014EU specs : Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz | NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 3GB | RAM 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 64 bit (1709)
Thrustmaster TX base | F599XX EVO 30 Alcantara rim | T3PA pedals | Playseat Evolution Alcantara | Panasonic 50" 4K TV

Caley19

Hello gamers, i'm new to this forum and i like to start with a big thanks to the devs because i really like this game.

Now my question : when this game gets its final release on pc, do our progress carrying over into the final game or do we get the change to start from scratch ?

Hey Rocco and welcome!  :)

Final release is set for this year and for consoles should be this year too. As devs said before - progress you make in current version will be reset for everyone and I think leaderboards will get reset too.
So yes we will need to start from scratch again  ;)

Also known as John Blackhills.

RoccoTTS

Thanks for the answer.
That's good news, i think it's better to start from scratch.
MSI TRIDENT-014EU specs : Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz | NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 3GB | RAM 8GB DDR4 | Windows 10 64 bit (1709)
Thrustmaster TX base | F599XX EVO 30 Alcantara rim | T3PA pedals | Playseat Evolution Alcantara | Panasonic 50" 4K TV