Author Topic: Bugbear, delete this f****** song from Wreckfest  (Read 693 times)

nophysics

Of course i mean "Hail Sagan - Doors Will Open"

They just made win with fake/bot votes to get 3,500$, this band don't give a fuck about Wreckfest, and this song is completely out of place in Wreckfest

Yes i care about in-game music. FlatOut always had best soundtracks, even Ridge Racer Unbounded has Skrillex when Skrillex was popular (2012), and Wreckfest is no exception, except this fake win/shitty song is a shame of Wreckfest and Bugbear

"Denial by StateOfEmberBand" is real winner, and "Dark Places Crawling by EricRecourt" is the 10th song. We all know it.

Just look at votes, it's impossible:

Hail Sagan - 2,400 (1st)
StateOfEmberBand - 814 (2nd)
A_Silent_Truth - 667 (3rd)

I play FlatOut since 2005, it was my favorite game, FlatOut games and soundtracks made my childhood, and now i don't want to play Wreckfest because of this one song (fake win)

Adenru

If  would've fit much better without vocal in menus.
Vocals would've been also enjoyable if not for those horrifying shouts.

KingOfTheCakes

If this is true, then it does explain why it feels so out of place. The music/lyrics from other songs sort of fit the style of the game, where this one certainly doesn't.
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Callahan420

The song is out of place but Skrillex sucks.  Just my 2 cents.

Paul_B

Turn off music,  the engine is my sound track
Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift

Daystar

I just use Winamp  :P ftw lol

Callahan420

I just use Winamp  :P ftw lol

Nice! May have to try it out.

nophysics

First thing i do in any racing game is turn off engine sound and soundtrack on max. Same with GTA, just played GTA IV and turned off all voice acting so i can hear radio

Daystar
People like you will never understand the point of in-game licensed soundtracks.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 05:15:18 PM by nophysics »

The Very End

No need to lash out personal attacks for disagreeing. People have different preferences and opinions, while not all are feasible it is possible to disagree in a more neutral tone.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 05:58:06 PM by The Very End »

Daystar

First thing i do in any racing game is turn off engine sound and soundtrack on max. Same with GTA, just played GTA IV and turned off all voice acting so i can hear radio

Daystar
People like you will never understand the point of in-game licensed soundtracks.

Haha!!!  oh please don't get me started... & if you didn't understand my post, I prefer to use my own music in game.

Paul_B

Edit.

Thanks for the advice, BabyDriver!

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 09:33:22 PM by Paul_B »
Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift

TPEHAK

I like that music.
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Rowdy Burns

This song is awesome and still gets my vote! :)

Doors Will Open - Hail Sagan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SnZI4DBErc

Flying-Spirit

Of course i mean "Hail Sagan - Doors Will Open"

"Denial by StateOfEmberBand" is real winner

Who am i to like both songs, a guy with half assed tastes ?  :-\
Windows seven
i 7  4770k  3.50 ghz
16 gb ram
Nvidia  GTX 780