Author Topic: Wreckfest in other countries?  (Read 403 times)

Australianath7

Hey I am from Australia and was wondering if Wreckfest was ever going to come to Australia because it looks like a great game to play and I am sure there will be plenty of other people here wanting to play it as well.

St. Jimmy

Well we are living in digital world so you should already be able to play WreckFest or has your country banned the game somehow? Not sure if physical copy is even planned.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Purple44

Are you referring to the console versions coming to Australia? They not release yet.

PC version, I have race with Australia and New Zealand players over at Oldr server online. There some very good players online from down under.  :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Australianath7

Purple you say “not released yet” does that mean that there is a chance that it will come on console?

Purple44

Purple you say “not released yet” does that mean that there is a chance that it will come on console?

Yes.

The console versions are already running with mostly the same feature set as the PC version, but they're obviously not ready for release yet.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Green1

There is a pretty strong group of Aussie NZ players actually. Our main moderator on steam forum is Australian. A good man as well I`ll add. Very helpful to all. Purple is pretty helpful himself! We`ve run events on Aussie servers as well as New Zealand servers. Great times for sure!