Author Topic: Preselected item jumps on installed item in customization menu  (Read 88 times)

TPEHAK

When I browse through customization items and go back to the higher level menu the selected item always jumps on installed item so I have to brows again and again through all the items to the next item I want to see. Is is so annoying and confusing. Please disable this jumping on installed item, when I go to the higher level menu the preselected item should stay the same, there is no sense to reset preselected item on installed item causing you have to scroll through the items again if you want to see another items.

It is also would be great if the customization item will be shown while browsing through without going inside item sub-menu. You already see item characteristics and only thing you should do is to buy the item and confirm the purchase. Well, probably there are some restrictions which caused such solution like long loading time for item model, but if it is possible to see the item model on the car without clicking it additionally it would be great.

LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME