Author Topic: Will be added custom championship mode in Wreckfest?  (Read 587 times)

Barsik

It is critically important for me.
If this happens, will there be support for user mods(cars, tracks) in this mode? Or this mode is too expensive/unpopular to make?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:05:24 AM by Barsik »

sam223

I think it works already. Theres either just some bug causing custom made championships to crash the game. Or people are making them incorrectly (causing the crash)
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Barsik

I mean that in the game the player can enter in quick race mode(not career mode) and put the own championship with any number of tracks and cars (including mods) and any settings (duration, strength of AI, point system or another), and drive it, gaining points in tournament table, like in another games, for example Assetto Corsa(this game has hundreds of mods, and almost all of them are compatible with each other).

Janne Suur-Näkki

Sorry no, not planned.

St. Jimmy

Just like Sam said it's possible to do it. They just go in the career but they don't mess up the normal career or are anyway related to that unless you make it that way.

Pretty simple to do it in the BagEdit and enable the mod. Of course it isn't the same as doing that in-game menus.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Janne Suur-Näkki

Very true, but on the other hand having access directly to the game's files is very flexible and makes it possible to replace the game's entire career.

Daystar

On a side note, will we ever get Sprint Mode back Janne? really miss that  8)