Author Topic: Custom Numbers for cars  (Read 1123 times)

Tonza

That's a new "hero" paint job that we created for the trailer, it's also got the golden flame decal on the front.
are we  going to be able to unlock this paint job in the final game?

Janne Suur-Näkki

are we  going to be able to unlock this paint job in the final game?

Absolutely yes!

NotValid

I think once there’s more liveries that have a few different numbers on it I won’t mind as much cause at least then the cars won’t be the same number haha. Would still be a neat feature for a custom number though  ;) game is awesome still!

FabiEnz

That's a new "hero" paint job that we created for the trailer, it's also got the golden flame decal on the front.

So this Customation is not in game?  :-X
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

Janne Suur-Näkki

It will be in the final version as a reward.

We also have a nice number of other new paint jobs and liveries for you as well as some extended paint shop functionality.

FabiEnz

It will be in the final version as a reward.

We also have a nice number of other new paint jobs and liveries for you as well as some extended paint shop functionality.

Okay cool. I'm excited! :)
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

Heddly

Without custom numbers, I'd prefer not having any numbers on the liveries / skins at all. At least there would be no same numbered cars anymore. Now you can have different colours, but the numbers are the same. Makes not much sense. Rather no numbers at all, no more confusion :)

That's a good point and we have tested it occasionally but somehow you lose quite a bit of the racing theme if you strip the cars of all numbers.

We hoped that eventually we would have enough paints for all AI cars so there would always be 24 different in a single race. Of course that doesn't solve the problem in multiplayer, though.

Maybe we could of had a poll to select our favorite numbers to be used in game. What did BB use, a roulette wheel? lol

Finsku

Maybe we could of had a poll to select our favorite numbers to be used in game. What did BB use, a roulette wheel? lol

I can quess the top numbers what people would vote: 00, 69 and 666

Heddly

mine are 6,9 (gokart) 47 (stock car) 88,15 (concrete mixer)