Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 16529 times)

Janne Suur-Näkki

Lights are green – Wreckfest leaves Early Access after only 1611 days!

Get ready to race and to smash your opponents! Wreckfest, from renowned developer and racing game expert Bugbear Entertainment has entered the final lap and is closing in on the finishing line.

On June 14th 2018, Wreckfest launches on PC and on November 20th, Wreckfest will be released on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.

With the release, players can expect a set of brand new features. The challenge mode with all new unusal vehicles – like a crop harvester – guarantees crazy races, you’ve never seen before. Also players can now customize their cars with quirky items. Why would anyone have a car without a shark fin?

Stay tuned for more exciting news!

FabiEnz

Lights are green – Wreckfest leaves Early Access after only 1611 days!

Get ready to race and to smash your opponents! Wreckfest, from renowned developer and racing game expert Bugbear Entertainment has entered the final lap and is closing in on the finishing line.

On June 14th 2018, Wreckfest launches on PC and on November 20th, Wreckfest will be released on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.

With the release, players can expect a set of brand new features. The challenge mode with all new unusal vehicles – like a crop harvester – guarantees crazy races, you’ve never seen before. Also players can now customize their cars with quirky items. Why would anyone have a car without a shark fin?

Stay tuned for more exciting news!

Uuuuhhhhhhhhh, the time has finally come!  :'( :'( :'( Can't believe it!! :) :D  8)
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

Tonza

Is there going to be physical copy of Wreckfest Janne?

Calamann

love the picture! is this an ingame render? And is this the new logo of wreckfest? maybe also a new ui design?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 02:27:10 PM by Calamann »
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10

The Very End

Great! This challenger mode, can you give some info about this? How many events, what kind of events can we expect etc?
And since no patch for us, please at least give us a couple of screenshots :D

rhamm

Is it going to be "enhanced" for the Xbox One X when those versions are released?
Windows 10
Ryzen 7 1700X, Geforce GTX 1070
32GB DDR4
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel V2.5 with Porsche 918 RSR
V3 Clubsport Pedals plugged into wheel as 1 device

Janne Suur-Näkki

Is there going to be physical copy of Wreckfest Janne?

Not decided yet.

Daystar

Is that new mountains back there? also what is up with that cool stack of cars? is it part of a new game mode? cool news Janne!

FabiEnz

Is there information about new tracks (not only other routes), landscapes, weather scenarios like rain, and much more? The AI has to be so much faster and stronger, on hard it is too easy for me. I just hope that everything fits in the release and the game is done. I've been following this game for 4 years and I'm scared to be disappointed in the end because I still have a lot missing in the game. Thanks for your answer forward! :)
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

guest103487

The challenge mode with all new unusal vehicles – like a crop harvester – guarantees crazy races, you’ve never seen before.....

sorry sounds super gay....if you ask me....dont ruin it . the game is just great just like it is right now!

crop harvester....its wreckfest....not farming simulator or something else....whats the backer car going to be? a tractor?

im dissapointed >:( :(
guest103487, June 01, 2018, 02:52:56 PM Logged

• Daystar

The challenge mode with all new unusal vehicles – like a crop harvester – guarantees crazy races, you’ve never seen before.....

sorry sounds super gay....if you ask me....dont ruin it . the game is just great just like it is right now!

crop harvester....its wreckfest....not farming simulator or something else....whats the backer car going to be? a tractor?

Hey Hey chill man... I am thinking the tractor might be near a new farm we race though or the tractor is parked next to the track like an obstacle! lol it's all good mate.. we hope! lol

TheEngiGuy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Very End

1: Then don't play that event
    2: using gay as a form of insult in 2018, grow up already

Finsku

Yeah, Wreckfest is so gay. Graphichs are colourful like a rainbow, not a black and white...

Paul_B

So we definitely getting a new game, not just an update?

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
    Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift