Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 13351 times)

Tonza

So we definitely getting a new game, not just an update?

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk
eh what? whats your BAC mate lol

Rowdy Burns

Is there going to be physical copy of Wreckfest Janne?

Not decided yet.

I'll buy the PS4 Collectors Edition if you decide on that!!  :)

Purple44

Using Google, I can't find any new trailer for Wreckfest!  :o

With a final release, you would think there be a fresh new Wreckfest video to promote the game? Also no pre-order special.  :o

This make me feel final release maybe being rush a bit. Will Wreckfest be ready for prime time?

Or is the big promotion being save for the console versions?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

HansPremium

i also wonder if we get a trailer ? the e3 trailer from last year was really just an alibi trailer and a proper trailer would bring a lot more attention to the game

TheEngiGuy

Using Google, I can't find any new trailer for Wreckfest!  :o

i also wonder if we get a trailer ? the e3 trailer from last year was really just an alibi trailer and a proper trailer would bring a lot more attention to the game

Agreed. Steam store page still shows the very first teaser trailer.

KingOfTheCakes

Will we be able to race the Harvester online with just regular cars, like  we can with the Mower? I can imagine it being the perfect thing to use for blocking the track if so. I mean, it would be funny at first... but at the same time, I hope it's not a thing players can do.

Glad to see it's finally coming together though :D As a kickstarter backer, it's been a long time coming.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 04:01:56 PM by KingOfTheCakes »
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

LUNITIC_WILL

I'm happy that this game is finally leaving early access. I hope you guys are able to do more games with THQNordic.
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Paul_B

What I mean is the release has all the bells an whistles
So we definitely getting a new game, not just an update?

eh what? whats your BAC mate lol

Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift

Purple44

Hmm, someone forgot make this small change over at Wreckfest Steam store page:

Release Date:
Jan 14, 2014

Someone change the name to just Wreckfest and page has the new Wreckfest sceenshot.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/228380/Wreckfest/
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

happyrichie

please tell me u at least fixed the heavy hitter awards and such?!? everybody misses them dam it!

The Very End

please tell me u at least fixed the heavy hitter awards and such?!? everybody misses them dam it!

They said stats probably will make a return after the game has been released. Not enough time to risk screwing up things now before release.

sam223

They said stats probably will make a return after the game has been released. Not enough time to risk screwing up things now before release.
Very much this^. Much wanted and hopefully it returns in the 'near' future. But im sure most can live without it for a bit longer.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Dalags

The game has changed so much since the first trailer, I think it's highly unlikely they won't want to showcase their progress with a new trailer.

The promotional poster looks really good! Best of luck Bugbear, I hope the game shares the same success as the Flatout series. I'm looking forward to playing the final game and seeing how the console releases bring in a larger Wreckfest community.

basti4655

I hope the final release bring in much more players.
Would be so sad if multiplayer dies just a few months after release.

If this would really happen then i definetly buy a console just for this game because im sure there will be more than enough players.

I wish bugbear all the best and the game getting big seller. They deserve it.
I7-6700K, GTX 770, 8Gb Ram, Win 10 64bit

NicoP

So its finish ? No more updates ? No fixing about the bad AI? The hard mode is way too easy :/ I am sad, it miss so many things! But i understand bugbear want to finish and pass over.