Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 16716 times)

Flying-Spirit

So its finish ?

No,  it's Finnish.   8)
Windows seven
i 7  4770k  3.50 ghz
16 gb ram
Nvidia  GTX 780

Merhunes Dagon

I hope the game will make a huge impact at E3 to attract a lot of new players and a lot of new bigger youtubers so the game will work and we can maybe have new free update to improve the game. Wait and see for the new update, i'm a bit sceptic about the unusual vehicles but I hope it will be fun and crazy indeed !
I really want to see all the new tracks !

RickyB

Yeah, unfortunately THQnordic is not going to be at E3 ... strangely. I don't really understand why, but it is what it is I guess ???

https://thqnordic.com/article/thq-nordic-swap-participation-e3-2018-fifa-world-cup

LUNITIC_WILL

I really do like this. seems more customization options to come.
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

conso1727

When will we receive the email to confirm our name in the credits as backers?

The Very End

Oh, where is that picture from? Or can we style car like that now?

LUNITIC_WILL

The official Steam page
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Purple44

I hope the game will make a huge impact at E3 to attract a lot of new players and a lot of new bigger youtubers so the game will work and we can maybe have new free update to improve the game. Wait and see for the new update, i'm a bit sceptic about the unusual vehicles but I hope it will be fun and crazy indeed !
I really want to see all the new tracks !

No Wreckfest at E3:

I ask THQ dev about E3 and he said this:

loquee - Today at 3:21 AM
I think we'll not be there officially. but our PR guy will certainly stroll around.
Don't be too hyped about any potential announcement today.

Maybe no announcement today either.

When will we receive the email to confirm our name in the credits as backers?

Did you click on Register Name at top of forum page?

Register Name - with Bugbear
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

conso1727

Oooh, shiny! Will do now

Purple44

Oooh, shiny! Will do now

I just checked my emails and I did get an email from Bugbear about registering my name May 24.

And if you still want to get emails from Bugbear, because you subscribe to there web site here:  http://www.wreckfestgame.com/

You might want read email too:

At Bugbear Entertainment Ltd, we value your privacy and we’re committed to protecting it. We’ve made updates to our Privacy Policy to increase transparency and comply with the European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), taking effect on May 25th, 2018. We have made our best effort to make it easier for you to learn how we are processing your personal information, tell you what information we collect about you and how we use it, and what rights you have regarding your personal information and how to exercise them. We encourage you to read through our updated Privacy Policy.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 10:39:16 PM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

conso1727

"This registration tool is used to register your name for in-game use in case you've pre-ordered Master Blaster or Team Bugbear Member product tier of Wreckfest."
Ah that explains it, I'm just on a Wrecker badge. I hoped to be featured in the credits, at least :(
But I will make the best of the backer car, that's for sure!

Daystar

I must celebrate to this news! and really stoked on the new game mode(s)!!! Janne, I will drink a few in favor of your great work you have done, and keeping us informed which is key!

Cheers!

TPEHAK

I'm so excited!
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Zebulon55

crop harvester....its wreckfest....not farming simulator or something else....whats the backer car going to be? a tractor?

im dissapointed >:( :(

Hey Hey chill man... I am thinking the tractor might be near a new farm we race though or the tractor is parked next to the track like an obstacle! lol it's all good mate.. we hope! lol

Out here in farm country we call "a harvester" a combine. Farmers can put a bean head or corn head on the front, and it picks and shells the crop, like 8 to 16 rows at a time, maybe more.

We also have combine demolition derbies every summer. I've never driven one or gone to see the derby though. Never stirred my interest.

Should be good for a laugh.  8)
Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

guest103487

important question....the challange mode....will it only avalible in single player? (i hope so)
guest103487, June 02, 2018, 11:32:17 AM Logged

•