Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 13329 times)

St. Jimmy

I'm also assuming that we who backed through BB's webstie will get some key tomorrow for the Deluxe Edition. Maybe by the SendOwl again?
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

MALZman

Congrats for pulling it off can't wait for the 1.0 build yeasas  :D

My english is like this^Jump, not perfect!

XavierBK

Team Bugbear Member gets the backer car

Any idea how I can check which NCG/Wreckfest key I have used? Since I have made two purchases I have two keys and obviously can only use one. Since my refund request (per instructions here: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,820.0.html) was never fulfilled I figured I may as well make use of the second copy and hold a giveaway of sorts at some point.

sam223

Team Bugbear Member gets the backer car

Any idea how I can check which NCG/Wreckfest key I have used? Since I have made two purchases I have two keys and obviously can only use one. Since my refund request (per instructions here: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,820.0.html) was never fulfilled I figured I may as well make use of the second copy and hold a giveaway of sorts at some point.
I doubt it matters which one you have activated,probably all the keys distributed so far are identical,just the base game.

I cant confirm how you will get the additional backer car as a non steam purchaser. Hopefully Janne will respond shortly and clear it up. But i assume,if you bought a tier from bugbear that is high enough to receive the car (i.e team bugbear) you will get an email telling you how to unlock the additional content.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Caley19

I just upgraded to deluxe edition, please tell me that I can get that car now D:

Bugbear's twitter has been nicely active in last hours looks like they will let the lights on in their studio this night ;)

Wish you the best for the release! Cover up with armor and don't let them bugs pass thru! :)
Also known as John Blackhills.

Peglegswansoon

If you want to check if you have the backer car, look at your Steam library. If you click on Wreckfest that page should show you a DLC section, it tells you which you have. For me it shows the backer car, soundtrack and wallpaper as separate DLCs.

There were some people asking about it on the Facebook post and that was the response, could do with a PSA about it maybe?
i7 3930k @ 3.9Ghz
16GB RAM
GTX 980ti
Windows 10 64bit

Caley19

If you want to check if you have the backer car, look at your Steam library. If you click on Wreckfest that page should show you a DLC section, it tells you which you have. For me it shows the backer car, soundtrack and wallpaper as separate DLCs.

There were some people asking about it on the Facebook post and that was the response, could do with a PSA about it maybe?

Ah I see it now! thanks for the help :)
Also known as John Blackhills.

guest100380

15 hours til release.  8) ;D
guest100380, June 14, 2018, 04:58:20 AM Logged

• Purple44

Wow I was hoping it will be a muscle car and it is a beeeaaautiful one, my favorite car now !  8)
    If you don't know if you have the backer car/digital deluxe edition, just check on steam and you should see 3 articles like DLC above the workshop which are:
    - Wreckfest Exclusive Car
    - Wreckfest Soundtrack
    - Wreckfest Wallpaper

You don't see those if you pre-ordered from Bugbear site. Only if bought deluxe edition from Steam Wreckfest page.

I assume we will be getting an email sometime Thursday with a Steam key for the backer car and soundtrack. We already got the link to download the wallpaper. I wonder if Bugbear going update the wallpaper to some newer images?
    Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Andy Rotten

I'm so disappointed i can't get any dlc or deluxe edition  >:(
    i7 7700
    16gb ram
    GTX 1060 6gb
    SDD 256gb
    Graphics ultra quality

Callahan420

I assume as a Wrecker backer I will receive an extra key for the car via email. Hopefully someone will clarify this.

Apparently I forgot about this at some point in time because I picked up Digital deluxe upgrade on sale in 2014. Glad to help with some extra support and get rewarded with a badass car.

Thanks Bugbear!

LUNITIC_WILL

those who backed Bugbear and got the game on the site SHOULD get the backer car. I had an email change since then so I do hope I will get the car.
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:06:01 AM by LUNITIC_WILL »
    "one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

St. Jimmy

those who backed Bugbear and got the game on the site SHOULD get the backer car. I had an email change since then so I do hope I will get the car.
    The chance is pretty high that they will email the code so you better figure it out or find your old SendOwl link.

Also Weekend Smashers (lowest tier) don't get the car.
    Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
    GTX 1070 8GB
    16GB CL9 2133 MHz
    750W PSU
    Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Fanatec CSR

Calamann

janne, i wish you and the team a successful working day and all the best for the release. reward you after all these years! i can't wait and i really can't believe it, only almost 10 hours left!
    I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
    Intel Core i7 4790
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
    16 GB DDR3
    128 GB SSD
    1 TB HDD
    Windows 10

Janne Suur-Näkki

Thank you, it's been a long road and one can't help but feel even slightly wistful that the release is upon us. Even so, work will need to continue :)

And yes, everyone who pre-ordered the game via our own site will be sent a new key to unlock the backer car (as long as they're eligible, of course).