Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 10551 times)

Hornet66

Wishing you guys the best! The anxiety must be insane.
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10

FabiEnz

Thank you, it's been a long road and one can't help but feel even slightly wistful that the release is upon us. Even so, work will need to continue :)

And yes, everyone who pre-ordered the game via our own site will be sent a new key to unlock the backer car (as long as they're eligible, of course).

So I get a new key? I bought the game 2014 (Weekend Smahser) and the Deluxe Version on 9 June 2018. :)
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

FabiEnz

St. Jimmy

Thank you, it's been a long road and one can't help but feel even slightly wistful that the release is upon us. Even so, work will need to continue :)

And yes, everyone who pre-ordered the game via our own site will be sent a new key to unlock the backer car (as long as they're eligible, of course).

So I get a new key? I bought the game 2014 (Weekend Smahser) and the Deluxe Version on 9 June 2018. :)

Where you need new key when you have it all already?

And release is 5PM/17:00 GMT/UTC +0

That's where everyone can easily count their local time :P I hate when everybody posts their time zone name and not just GMT/UTC +X because it just causes confusion. I don't even know my time zone name, only the offset :D
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Calamann

did you upgrade to the deluxe version via steam?
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10

FabiEnz

Yes.

RickyB

I'm so disappointed i can't get any dlc or deluxe edition  >:(
Maybe ask a steam friend or someone who can buy it for you and gift it to you via steam? You pay him/her ofc.

And release is 5PM/17:00 GMT/UTC +0

I think GMT is UTC +1 during summer. That would make it 18:00 GMT, I think.

Here's an alphabetical list of cities around the world with the local release time. :)

« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:24:49 PM by RickyB »

Calamann

Yes.

so you dont get a new key. you should already have a list with the deluxe content in your steam page ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:28:18 PM by Calamann »
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10

Daystar

Created my countdown timer from a website.   this may help some people.

Paul_B

Have fun with the DLC guys, I'll catch it later on the Steam sale!!

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift

FabiEnz

Yes.

so you dont get a new key. you should already have a list with the deluxe content in your steam page ;)

Okay, thanks. Yes i have the list in my steam page!

FabiEnz

Have fun with the DLC guys, I'll catch it later on the Steam sale!!

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

NO, steam sale

St. Jimmy

I think GMT is UTC +1 during summer. That would make it 18:00 GMT, I think.

I've learned recently that GMT doesn't change at all. For example Britan is BST in summer which is GMT/UTC +1
Though I've seen couple of times some events in Twitch marked like you said and then people in chat have been confused why nothing starts :D

6h26mins to go 8)
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR