Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 11955 times)

Daystar

Man this game is so cool! and lmao, my old save data does not work. fine we start over again lmao!
Oh and I love that the music finally plays though out the race!

One sad thing though.... ughh still no car stats (info)! maybe after Bugbears well deserved vacation, they might add that feature  :D
well time to take a few m ore puffs, and a swig or two off my beer, and back into the Official Bugbear server(s) Cheers everyone!

In the Garage/My Cars, on the lower right it says Toggle Info by using "C' button or can use the mouse to click.

Is this what you are referring to?
No not at all...
All my prev. cars are gone. and not even any of my backup files work ughhh... but what ever heh!

Heddly

I can not find the Harvester or Lawnmower or other new vehicles in the Market. I'm not referring to the Backer car.

Heddly

I also noticed that right clicking Wreckfest then properties I see this. There is no DLC tab

XavierBK

I can not find the Harvester or Lawnmower or other new vehicles in the Market. I'm not referring to the Backer car.
The lawnmower is an event reward in the lowest class. Not sure about the Harvester, haven't reached the third class yet.

Heddly

The lawnmower is an event reward in the lowest class. Not sure about the Harvester, haven't reached the third class yet.

Thanks for the reply  :)

Carma_bogman

congratulations on the massive effort that you have put into this game and the work that really shines in everything this game shows.

i am happy i backed the game all that time ago. 

VX97

One thing that is frustating I have seen my AI name only one time in career mode, I don't know if this is bug or something. I just love to race against AI myself. EDIT : Moving this into Support, moderator can remove this message.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:24:44 AM by VX97 »

lastday4u

Will names registered after released (for TeamBugBear Package) be added into the game in the future? (Sorry if this has already been mentioned)