Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 19745 times)

Hornet66

My mind runs wild thinking of ATV's with all the ragdoll goodness. Also, the tactical implications of ATV's in a Crash Canyon race could
be interesting! Hell, having fast ATV's in ANY race could be interesting.
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10

Heddly

I have ridden three wheeled ATVs before and they roll over too easily. You have to be able to lean over in turns to stay upright.

A Quad runner would be much better.

Calamann

on thursday we can get a first impression of the final game. cant wait for the livestream!
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10

Tonza

on thursday we can get a first impression of the final game. cant wait for the livestream!
So bunch of random youtubers get to play it before us die hard fans who been patiently waiting for over 5 years? ehhhh
PR thing I guess, get more attention to the game. still feels pretty sh***y.  >:(

Purple44

So bunch of random youtubers get to play it before us die hard fans who been patiently waiting for over 5 years? ehhhh
PR thing I guess, get more attention to the game. still feels pretty sh***y.  >:(

Well, it was the Sneak Peak demo going viral on youtube channels that had a million+ subscribers or we have no Next Car Game today and Bugbear would had to close their doors back in late 2013.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

RickyB

Well, it was the Sneak Peak demo going viral on youtube channels that had a million+ subscribers or we have no Next Car Game today and Bugbear would had to close their doors back in late 2013.

I don't think we have Wreckfest only thanks to a few youtubers. The tech demo would have gone viral anayway. It was just so good. :) Just having lot's of subscribers doesn't make every video go viral.

guest103487

so some youtuber can play the final version of wreckfest? is that right? and we can watch them play on thursday????
guest103487, June 04, 2018, 08:25:20 PM Logged

• Calamann

so some youtuber can play the final version of wreckfest? is that right? and we can watch them play on thursday????
    yes thats right! But some of them never played wreckfest before cause thats not their game genre.

ASUS Z87-C
    Intel Core i7 4790
    16 GB DDR3
    128 GB SSD
    1 TB HDD
    Windows 10

St. Jimmy

I don't think we have Wreckfest only thanks to a few youtubers. The tech demo would have gone viral anayway. It was just so good. :) Just having lot's of subscribers doesn't make every video go viral.

Haha that reminded me that my sneak peek gameplay video has something like 300k views. Haven't checked that for a year at least. I guess I uploaded one of the first videos and that's why it has so many views :D My channel has only maybe 30 subs or so because I'm not really a youtuber.

I don't care about waiting couple days more than some streamers. Hopefully it brings some good PR.
    Official Wreckfest Discord
    Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
    GTX 1070 8GB
    16GB CL9 2133 MHz
    750W PSU
    Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Fanatec CSR

Caley19

Come on guys don't be jelaous that you can't play new stuff already as youtubers do :P I'm just glad we can see what's new thanks to them and also a lot of new players will come!  :)
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 10:52:13 PM by JohnBlackhills »
    Also known as John Blackhills.

guest103487

Come on guys don't be jelaous that you can't play new stuff already as youtubers do :P I'm just glad we can see what's new thanks to them and also a lot of new players will come!  :)

iam pissed -.- we are all testers and stuff for years...i have this game sine 2014. and som fucking shit youtubers get their hands on the final version before me? F.Y THQ/BB
    guest103487, June 04, 2018, 11:35:06 PM Logged

• The Very End

Lol calm your tits. This is what 99 percent of all companies do. They let reviewers and personalities get them some days before the others, as it creates a bit publicity. And ultimately, we get it the 14th of June :)

Paul_B

http://www.wreckfestgame.com/the-incredible-wreckfest-headliner-world-tour-2018-watch-your-stream-team-get-wrecked/

I known only 2 Youtubers on that list.  Jimmy Broadbent 100k subs, hard core sim racer but does some arcade stuff, an only 1 Wreckfest video from 3 years ago.
    Failrace 198k subs, has done a bunch of Wreckfest videos.

So it's clearly a marketing promo based on subs alone.

Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
    Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA PRO Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift/BBJ Button Box

guest103487

we should get it the same time...because we are the real tester all the bugs we going thru....
    guest103487, June 04, 2018, 11:46:14 PM Logged

• Calamann

I am very divided. on the one hand we have tested the game a lot, gave so much feedback and it would certainly not be bad to publish a pre-release build to ensure that most are satisfied with the final product. on the other hand i also understand that bugbear might want to surprise us and there are some other innovations that really surprise us. i can also imagine that there are some users here in this forum who are already testing the game, but are not allowed to talk about it. who knows? 8)
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:01:40 AM by Calamann »

ASUS Z87-C
    Intel Core i7 4790
    16 GB DDR3
    128 GB SSD
    1 TB HDD
    Windows 10