Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 18090 times)

Paul_B

Have fun with the DLC guys, I'll catch it later on the Steam sale!!

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

NO, steam sale
Not today or next week but you know it will happen

Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift

RickyB

I think GMT is UTC +1 during summer. That would make it 18:00 GMT, I think.
I've learned recently that GMT doesn't change at all. For example Britan is BST in summer which is GMT/UTC +1
Ah, yes, that makes sense. My bad. Thanks for clarifying.

T - 340 minutes  ;)

Raindog

Does anybody know if my current build will be upgraded or if I'll have to download a complete new game? I'm tight on hard disc space, if the current version isn't being upgraded I'd delete it in advance...

FabiEnz

Have fun with the DLC guys, I'll catch it later on the Steam sale!!

NO, steam sale
Not today or next week but you know it will happen

Yeah, but not for the DLC. Today it's over with the actually DLC.
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

SAM

Does anybody know if my current build will be upgraded or if I'll have to download a complete new game? I'm tight on hard disc space, if the current version isn't being upgraded I'd delete it in advance...

I have the same question.... What if anything will Steam "early access" owners need to do?
What if I'm in game at the time of update?
Fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar!
Tyres spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime…

sam223

I have the same question.... What if anything will Steam "early access" owners need to do?

Dont need to do anything,just wait and itll update your current files to most recent (release build)

If you are in game during the release,nothing will happen either. Youll just carry on as you are until the server own pulls down the server or you quit the game. Then it will update.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

FabiEnz

Just upadate your early accsess version, finish it and let's play!
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

SAM

Dont need to do anything,just wait and itll update your current files to most recent (release build)

If you are in game during the release,nothing will happen either. Youll just carry on as you are until the server own pulls down the server or you quit the game. Then it will update.

Cheers... see y'all on the other side  :)
Fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar!
Tyres spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime…

ScorpionDriver

A lot has changed since 2013, but not my excitement for this game!!!
THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 05:57:41 PM by ScorpionDriver »
XBL: Violet Driver

TPEHAK

Will the level, money and cars be zeroed after full game release?
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Tox_42

yes
AMD FX 8350
16 go DDR 3
gtx 970
win 10
G25

guest100380

2 hours to go.  8) ;D
guest100380, June 14, 2018, 06:03:23 PM Logged

• Daystar

Yes indeed. we will all have to start from scratch again. but that is not a bad thing, will be fun to gain everything back  8)

BrianUK

Yes indeed. we will all have to start from scratch again. but that is not a bad thing, will be fun to gain everything back  8)

Gives us all a proper reason to actually play the career.

Daystar

Gives us all a proper reason to actually play the career.

Ughh I just realized I have a lot of cars in inventory!  and all set specifically for great handling!!!  ???

So I am curious about another thing,... would it be safe to have just the high lighted things backed up and restored ?

I want to keep my hard earned money, so I can buy all my cars back. I will not keep my cars, because of the missing parts problem.
    ughhh what to do lol. I have an hour and 11 minutes to decide!