Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 13849 times)

sam223

@daystar: Back them up. The worse thatll happen is game wont load,in which case remove your backup and verify cache
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Pekonilkki

Soooon, so sooooon, very sooooooooooooooooon. My body, and my controller is ready. Give it to me, Bugbear. Give it to me hard
I'm a tongue in cheek kinda guy. Keep that in mind when reading my comments.

also sory from my bad enlish i dont speek it rely goodly

Merhunes Dagon

Daystar, you shouldn't do that ! Enjoy the way to earn money by buying your new cars, upgrading them like in the old day in Flatout !

Daystar

Daystar, you shouldn't do that ! Enjoy the way to earn money by buying your new cars, upgrading them like in the old day in Flatout !

Yeah yeah I know that. but it's more of a personal thing... I earned all my exp, & credits. not by hacking with CE. I put well over 4000 hours into my game lol

Paul_B

There's some new game videos on the Tube already, BB must have actived the hype train earlier.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift

SAM

I'm so disappointed i can't get any dlc or deluxe edition  >:(
Maybe ask a steam friend or someone who can buy it for you and gift it to you via steam? You pay him/her ofc.

And release is 5PM/17:00 GMT/UTC +0

I think GMT is UTC +1 during summer. That would make it 18:00 GMT, I think.

This seems to be the case 17:15 GMT & nothing so far.... Restarted Steam client a couple of times too but nothing....
Fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar!
Tyres spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime…

Daystar

So curious if we break that record tonight!

A lot online now (sorta)

St. Jimmy

I'm so disappointed i can't get any dlc or deluxe edition  >:(
Maybe ask a steam friend or someone who can buy it for you and gift it to you via steam? You pay him/her ofc.

And release is 5PM/17:00 GMT/UTC +0

I think GMT is UTC +1 during summer. That would make it 18:00 GMT, I think.

This seems to be the case 17:15 GMT & nothing so far.... Restarted Steam client a couple of times too but nothing....
You live in the future? https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/gmt it's 16:42 GMT now.
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

PsychOXRat

Here's hoping we don't find a game breaking almost immediately after launch like we usually manage to do. Janne, hopefully you and the other devs will be able to rest easy knowing NCG finally released after years of ups and downs
System Specs: Intel i7-7700K CPU, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX970 from GALAX

Tonza

10 last minutes to say Bye Bye to early access

Daystar

10 last minutes to say Bye Bye to early access

It's been a sweet ride watching our cool game get developed! Damn I am so stoked right now! I disabled all my mods.. just incase it would not launch  ;D

Tonza

Downloading... 4gigs

LUNITIC_WILL

what do we do if we don't get the email for the Backer car like we're supposed to?
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

Calamann

its out!
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10