Author Topic: Wreckfest leaves Early Access  (Read 10581 times)

Merhunes Dagon

Yeha heve you got the update?  :P

RickyB

damn.... still 1 hour for me to download...  aahhhhh

RacerBest

what do we do if we don't get the email for the Backer car like we're supposed to?
I want to know also, when are we getting backer cars?

Merhunes Dagon

Aaaah I have to wait 1h30 for 4gb ! Thx my internet  :P I can't wait please download FASTER !

XavierBK

what do we do if we don't get the email for the Backer car like we're supposed to?
Kind of silly that those who supported early directly from BB site have to wait to get this content...

Daystar

Oh sweet hail mary! glad I upgraded my internet a few months back!!!
wooohoo!

BrianUK

Well, the day I thought would never come is here. Well done Bugbear, you proved me wrong, and the game isn't so bad ;)

Hope to see some of you on the track.

VX97

Kind of silly that those who supported early directly from BB site have to wait to get this content...
Yep. Haven't received any keys to backer car in email yet.  :'(

Huono

Yes would also like to get the backer car :p

Speedevil

I purchased the digital deluxe edition back in 2013 but I don't have the backer car, any idea why? Is there anything to do to unlock it?

RiptoR

Yep. Haven't received any keys to backer car in email yet.  :'(

Same here, no key yet. Also checked the "old" SendOwl link, but no extra key on there either.

UsF

Grats on the release. Thank you for this game.  :)

Daystar

Man this game is so cool! and lmao, my old save data does not work. fine we start over again lmao!
Oh and I love that the music finally plays though out the race!

One sad thing though.... ughh still no car stats (info)! maybe after Bugbears well deserved vacation, they might add that feature  :D
well time to take a few m ore puffs, and a swig or two off my beer, and back into the Official Bugbear server(s) Cheers everyone!

chartercook

the discord link is not working.

Heddly

Man this game is so cool! and lmao, my old save data does not work. fine we start over again lmao!
Oh and I love that the music finally plays though out the race!

One sad thing though.... ughh still no car stats (info)! maybe after Bugbears well deserved vacation, they might add that feature  :D
well time to take a few m ore puffs, and a swig or two off my beer, and back into the Official Bugbear server(s) Cheers everyone!

In the Garage/My Cars, on the lower right it says Toggle Info by using "C' button or can use the mouse to click.

Is this what you are referring to?