Author Topic: The fire is s***  (Read 615 times)

FabiEnz

I do not like the fire when the engine starts to break down at all. The fire is never simply rise straight up when the car is driving. Does anyone know if the fire will be more realistic?  :(
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

sam223

I do not like the fire when the engine starts to break down at all. The fire is never simply rise straight up when the car is driving. Does anyone know if the fire will be more realistic?  :(
Possibly :) but if you are feeling adventurous you can change it yourself. Particle effects should be anti cheat friendly.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

The Very End

I agree when it comes to the critical health fire, but the wrecked fire is nice. It helps giving visual information on which cars are wrecked, without clutter the UI. In additional I think it is a cook effect 😁

FabiEnz

Possibly :) but if you are feeling adventurous you can change it yourself. Particle effects should be anti cheat friendly.

Hehe, yeah, but i have no idea about cheating. I am only a player. :D
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

Defectiv

Indeed, critical health fire looks horrid, if it's still there when the game is released I hope there's a mod around the corner to turn it off and only have the smoke.
CPU: i7-7700 Mem: 32gb GFX: GTX 1080ti OS: W10x64

sam223

Hehe, yeah, but i have no idea about cheating. I am only a player. :D

Bugbear Entertainment\data\property\effects\car contains the effects files for each status (open with bagedit in your install directory). By anti cheat friendly i mean you can change them and still go online :) .
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Hornet66

100% agree the fire looks terrible while driving. Not only that but a vehicle at that damage point should have a bit of smoke with that fire. Would also add a bit of suspense in online games too.
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10