Author Topic: LAME Tracks …  (Read 267 times)

FabiEnz

There are so many ideas for new tracks and landscapes. Just look at other games, at flat out 1 and 2 or just in the most popular mods for Wreckfest, there are such great tracks! I do not understand why the same (sometimes boring) routes are involved in the game ever since. Always a new route is so lame. I want to see exciting new worlds and roads with even more elements on and off the track that breaks down !!! :)
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

NicoP

Bugbear went more for a simulation than an arcade. That is why most tracks are boring with no cross path or crashy path.

There is some tracks mod for better tracks such as : trackfest, 8 o rama, purple 8 tracks
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 10:15:52 AM by NicoP »

dbs213

I'm sure one of the reasons why there were all these props scattered on and off the track in the FlatOut games was because you earned boost when you hit them.

Now since boost wasn't included as an overwhelming amount of people here were against it; these props would pretty much do nothing but destroy your car much faster. FlatOut 1 did give you extra cash for prop damage you caused; but it wasn't all that rewarding.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 8GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 1TB Hard Drive
======================================
"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers." - Colin McRae (1968 - 2007)