Author Topic: LAME Tracks …  (Read 1202 times)

Tonza

Going all sorts off-topic here, but have to chime in. Wreckfest is  the only modern 'vehicular combat' game where your car is the weapon (well the environment also is, but need your car to utilize it). Instead of power ups, which is what most people think when 'vehicular combat' is mentioned. And I really like the way it is. Your car is your only weapon, your only defense, and your only way to cross the finish line at the same time. That one of the reasons I love Wreckfest so much.

TheEngiGuy

Going all sorts off-topic here, but have to chime in. Wreckfest is  the only modern 'vehicular combat' game where your car is the weapon (well the environment also is, but need your car to utilize it). Instead of power ups, which is what most people think when 'vehicular combat' is mentioned. And I really like the way it is. Your car is your only weapon, your only defense, and your only way to cross the finish line at the same time. That one of the reasons I love Wreckfest so much.

It's one of the few demolition derby games that are simple, raw and grounded in reality.