Author Topic: Official Launch Trailer on YouTube  (Read 934 times)

Janne Suur-Näkki

Annnd Oh yes!... I just remembered one last question. I know there are several axed tracks that you guys have made. is there any chance some of the better axed ones may be available as a DLC in the future?

Not sure what better axed track(s) you might mean but... no, there were probably shown the axe for a good reason :D

Tonza

Annnd Oh yes!... I just remembered one last question. I know there are several axed tracks that you guys have made. is there any chance some of the better axed ones may be available as a DLC in the future?

Not sure what better axed track(s) you might mean but... no, there were probably shown the axe for a good reason :D
What about the several unused routes on existing tracks?

Janne Suur-Näkki

We're definitely open to suggestions if there are any interesting ones left but for the most part they ones there are don't offer much new or are just too weird and/or time-consuming to do right.

Tonza

We're definitely open to suggestions if there are any interesting ones left but for the most part they ones there are don't offer much new or are just too weird and/or time-consuming to do right.
Well I made some suggestions while back. I think some of them would be good
http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,10916

Needles Kane

That is dumbest thing I have ever seen. I like it.

Hornet66

I like the release trailer. Gritty, morbid and scary. No unicorns shooting sparks out their ass here!

Well done.
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10

Purple44

Even Tarmac 3 Mixed!!!

Where the H*** did Tarmac 3 Mixed track go in June Build?

The video seems like its from the main layout of Tarmac 3.

Mixed layout was scrapped since we need to allocate our resources, as you know the track was in early stages and finalizing it would have required a lot of time and effort.

Please Bugbear, Janne, bring back Tarmac 3 Mixed in an update or the epansion pack late next year. Tarmac 3 was one the more popular tracks for us race online!!  :D :D

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Tonza

I'm with Purp. That track brought back some Flatout 1 memories

FabiEnz

Yeahhh bring ist back. PLEASE! :)
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)