Author Topic: Official Launch Trailer on YouTube  (Read 1157 times)

FabiEnz

Yeah, looks good. But the harvester is unnecessary for me …
I am FabiEnz in Wreckfest! :)

RickyB

Awesome. A destructible barn :D hehe
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:05:10 PM by RickyB »

The Very End

Never works for me regardless. Both on phone and computer the only thing visible is the link. Using chrome on both.
Suspect bad forum setup.

Paul_B

Looks okay but the voice over is not doing it for me.
Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 1060 6gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather Wheel/ Thrustmaster  T3PA PRO Pedals / Logitech G27 Shift/BBJ Button Box

Daystar

It is the bad forum code Tor. and wow sweet professional looking trailer!

Edit:
Ooops I meant setup not code. yeah a couple years ago, I never had an issue watching vids here at the forums.
now all I see is a blank white box where the vid should be. someone had to go and tinker with some settings, and effed it up for us few.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 05:34:13 PM by Daystar »

TheEngiGuy

Wrong link. This is the real launch trailer:

Merhunes Dagon

Lol I understand what you mean, in the trailer we saw too much the harvester and it's a bit true but the trailer is well made !

Mika Zeng

That video embedding stuff has been fixed.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:08:59 AM by Mika Zeng »

The Very End

Yea! It works, thanks :D

Daystar

Woohoo! I can see/watch the videos from the forums again! Thanks plenty Mika for fixing the issue  :D

But ironically speaking, there is just a week left for Wreckfest release day! so I would like to know,.. will the forums still be here after Wreckfest is released?
or will this forum go into lockdown mode (no access) until future game developments? please enlighten us!

simosimo

Trailer was a little cringe with the V/O but the action spoke for itself - I hope people who have never heard of Wreckfest are hyped!

Mika Zeng

Woohoo! I can see/watch the videos from the forums again! Thanks plenty Mika for fixing the issue  :D

But ironically speaking, there is just a week left for Wreckfest release day! so I would like to know,.. will the forums still be here after Wreckfest is released?
or will this forum go into lockdown mode (no access) until future game developments? please enlighten us!

hahahha..I think the forums and we still be here.....no lockdown mode...all our old projects are here too :)

dbs213

The VO wasn't needed at all; there was no need to make the game seem morbid and edgy. But as what simosimo said the gameplay speaks for itself.
My Specs: Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz | 16GB Ram| Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | 500GB Solid State Drive
======================================
[Insert snarky quote with no context here]

Daystar

hahahha..I think the forums and we still be here.....no lockdown mode...all our old projects are here too :)

Cool! thanks for the reply...
Annnd Oh yes!... I just remembered one last question. I know there are several axed tracks that you guys have made. is there any chance some of the better axed ones may be available as a DLC in the future?