Author Topic: Hello Modders, I wannt to get rid of the Opaque Effect!  (Read 164 times)

Daystar

How in the world would I get rid of the god awful opaque effect?  I want to enjoy my beer whilst my car goes around the track, and I can see the carnage that just happened!
but I cannot because the opaque effect after race  ::) I want to know how I can get rid of that effect if possible. thank you for any help that you can provide.

here is 2 examples.

1st. being the effect (clear view) that I so desire.

2ndly...

The effect I hate!

please I would love to get rid of any opaque effects, unless I go to photo mode, and want to make my own cool screen shot with blur, focus etc...

sam223

Im not sure where they are stored or how they are setup. Images might be a good place to start though

\Bugbear Entertainment\data\menu\textures
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Daystar

Im not sure where they are stored or how they are setup. Images might be a good place to start though

\Bugbear Entertainment\data\menu\textures

Cool, I will have to pick through all of them eventually to hopefully find the culprit.  or... just perhaps, our good friend Janne may be helpful in this matter  ;)

Chipmunk

Keep us posted, I'm interested in this as well.  Specifically more towards possibly adding a stroke or drop shadow to the GUI font. Its impossible to read sometimes :P
Life is no fun until you're doing it at 200 mph