Author Topic: Digital Deluxe disappear?  (Read 421 times)

Tonza

When right click Wreckfest, can't see DLC tab anymore. Been a while like that though. I swear it used to show a list there, backer car, soundtrack etc. Now the whole DLC tab gone!

St. Jimmy

When right click Wreckfest, can't see DLC tab anymore. Been a while like that though. I swear it used to show a list there, backer car, soundtrack etc. Now the whole DLC tab gone!
Well they made some changes to it just an hour ago https://steamdb.info/app/228380/history/
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Tonza

Well they made some changes to it just an hour ago https://steamdb.info/app/228380/history/
But it's been gone from me for a while, for a couple months at least

PsychOXRat

I just checked the store and the digital deluxe version and the upgrade are still for sale
System Specs: Intel i7-7700K CPU, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX970 from GALAX

Tonza

I just checked the store and the digital deluxe version and the upgrade are still for sale
For sure they are, but that's not what I mean

PsychOXRat

Oh, I understand what you mean now. I believe the tab was there last night when I played, with backer car, soundtrack and the other thing
System Specs: Intel i7-7700K CPU, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX970 from GALAX

The Very End

It was a own tab called "downloadable content". It is now gone, but I guess they are just finalizing how to sort out the stuff before the release tomorrow.

guest100380

I can still see it if I right click on Wreckfest---Properties---DLC.

guest100380, June 13, 2018, 06:45:56 PM Logged

• Daystar

Mine looks different when I right click properties...

Tonza

Mine looks different when I right click properties...

Mine looks like that as well

guest100380

It must be a Steam-European thing, I just checked and I still can see the DLC tab.
    guest100380, June 13, 2018, 07:39:18 PM Logged

• RickyB

It must be a Steam-European thing, I just checked and I still can see the DLC tab.

Probably not. I'm european and I still have the DLC tab. Could it have anything to do with the version someone bought? I bought the deluxe upgrade later. Maybe people who bought the deluxe version from the beginning don't see the extra DLC anymore?  ¯\_(°°)_/¯  idk

Defectiv

Just bought the Deluxe upgrade ten minutes ago, checked and the tab is there showing the DLCs. (EU)
    CPU: i7-7700 Mem: 32gb GFX: GTX 1080ti OS: W10x64

Tonza

Just bought the Deluxe upgrade ten minutes ago, checked and the tab is there showing the DLCs. (EU)
    Hmmm. Steam rob us out of backer bonuses if not bought from Steam? Wouldn't be surprised.

Hornet66

Bought mine through Steam and that DLC has been there since 2/15, still is.
    AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10