Author Topic: Wreckfest is out!  (Read 10370 times)

KingOfTheCakes

Will team colors ever be a thing in this game?

Love these modes, but it's very easy to mistake a teammate for an opponent. The small arrows popping up last minute don't help much during derbies. It makes me very hesitant half the time.

Thanks for fixing the pre-race tuning. :D
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Merhunes Dagon

Yeah team racing or team death match (why not last team standing?) should have the color of their team as a primary color in the paintjob, you can only custom the second paint. It would be really cool for players like me who don't play with the player names HUD enabled.

Speedevil

Or they could let you choose your team colours when painting the car. It should be restricted so you don't get red and blue cars, which would make it harder to know who's in which team at a glance. Maybe they could use presets? How many teams can there be in an event, anyway?

Purple44

Or they could let you choose your team colours when painting the car. It should be restricted so you don't get red and blue cars, which would make it harder to know who's in which team at a glance. Maybe they could use presets? How many teams can there be in an event, anyway?

Up to 4 teams.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Merhunes Dagon

I know how to solved this problem, so the primary color is the color of your team, second color = what you want but if you are blue for example, you can't use yellow/green/red, same as red, can't use blue/green/yellow etc

KingOfTheCakes

Another thing I've noticed is how inconsistent the School Bus' damage is, hope that is fixed in future. On normal mode that is.

Been trying some derbies with just buses and I have no idea what to do to stay alive. Going backwards, or Hitting things hard (like I usually do) just seems to come with random results. :S
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 04:24:04 AM by KingOfTheCakes »
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Phen248

Yeah, preset single-coloured vehicles seem like the best way to go. If custom liveries were permitted, people would place their secondary colours onto the back half of their vehicle to confuse other players (ie: front half of the car is red while the back half is black).
Fan of: MotorStorm, MotorStorm Pacific Rift, Baja Edge of Control, Dirt 2, Dirt Showdown, The Crew, and of course, Wreckfest.
PC Specs: Potato - Console of Choice: PS4

Andy Rotten

Buug i can't upgrade any car because crash

Cant get bbupgrade: index=0 Tag= path=

https://imgur.com/P6v2A2R
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:01:52 AM by Andy Rotten »
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

Purple44

Buug i can't upgrade any car because crash

Cant get bbupgrade: index=0 Tag= path=

https://imgur.com/P6v2A2R

I posted your post over here, hope Janne see it:

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,11180.0.html

Calamann

Ohh ahh... :) https://twitter.com/bugbeargames/status/1011277651787632640

I really appreciate that feature :) but pls delete the option to disable reset now. Its really frustrating when you cant get back on the track and you cant reset your car
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10

St. Jimmy

I really appreciate that feature :) but pls delete the option to disable reset now. Its really frustrating when you cant get back on the track and you cant reset your car
No reason to disable that option. Many servers will likely move to use the delayed reset. And any server that don't want allow resets should be able to do that. IMO demo derbies shouldn't really have resets on.
Official Wreckfest Discord
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,6GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Calamann

No reason to disable that option. Many servers will likely move to use the delayed reset. And any server that don't want allow resets should be able to do that. IMO demo derbies shouldn't really have resets on.
ok I agree, in derbies there could be this option to disable reset, but in a normal race it should always be possible to reset your car (with a delay)
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10

CFodder

Definitely leave the no reset option in, anything that gives admins more control over their own servers is a GOOD thing! I'm so excited I can't wait for the hotfix btw ... I really am a tragic ;).

Purple44

Ya for derbys, resetting not allow if I'm admin.

Thank you Bugbear for getting this done.  :D :D

I take it there a 5 sec reset setting? If so, that the one I will use on most race tracks. Fig8 and suicide tracks, usually resets are turned off. Maybe I might be willing use a 10 set delay. Will have see what the guys online think.