Author Topic: Wreckfest is out!  (Read 10623 times)

Speedevil

I do not have it. However, I now began to doubt, but should I have a backer car?

Did you buy the deluxe edition?

LUNITIC_WILL

I have yet to receive the backer car. It may be due to a changed email and i am very sad
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present

DV_zWoD

I do not have it. However, I now began to doubt, but should I have a backer car?

Did you buy the deluxe edition?

To be honest. I bought the game on the official Bugbear website. (Weekend Smasher version) And when they gave me the key, I registered it in Steam. It turns out this does not give me the right to a car?

Pekonilkki

"If you pre-ordered the game directly from our site you will soon receive an email notification containing a new key with which you can unlock the car. The same goes for the exclusive Team Bugbear paint job, so please hang tight."
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 12:30:18 AM by Pekonilkki »
I'm a tongue in cheek kinda guy. Keep that in mind when reading my comments.

also sory from my bad enlish i dont speek it rely goodly

DV_zWoD

"If you pre-ordered the game directly from our site you will soon receive an email notification containing a new key with which you can unlock the car. The same goes for the exclusive Team Bugbear paint job, so please hang tight."

Sorry for the carelessness! Thanks for the answer!

Calamann

Sorry for the carelessness! Thanks for the answer!

sorry you wont get the backer car with the weekend smasher edition. you need the deluxe version
I  L O V E  W R E C K F E S T

ASUS Z87-C
Intel Core i7 4790
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / 4GB
16 GB DDR3
128 GB SSD
1 TB HDD
Windows 10

Cornkid

I haven't played the game in about 3 months or so, Did backers that paid extra get their name in classified ads ?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 01:20:39 AM by Cornkid »

UsF

Dang that text was hiding in there and I missed it, too. Thanks for that quote!

Phen248

For those of us who pre-ordered for the xbox/PS4 edition, will we be getting our keys later in November? As purchaser of the PS4's "Full-Time Wrecker" package I've yet to get a key myself, nor the digital soundtrack.
Fan of: MotorStorm, MotorStorm Pacific Rift, Baja Edge of Control, Dirt 2, Dirt Showdown, The Crew, and of course, Wreckfest.
PC Specs: Potato - Console of Choice: PS4

Heddly

Sorry for a double post but  was wondering if the new content will be available after I receive my email from SendOwl?

I can not find the Harvester or Lawnmower or other new vehicles in the Market. I'm not referring to the Backer car.

I also noticed that right clicking Wreckfest then properties I see this. There is no DLC tab

TPEHAK

Thank you Bugbear for the great game!
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Purple44

Congratulations on the launch! Can we get a leaderboard reset sometime soonish?

Also, the discord link isn't working for me either.

Awesome work, thanks!

Agree with Hoppen. Surprise the leaderbroad did not get wipe with final version release.

Just check leaderbroad for Midwest Motocenter and friends list has friends I know have not played Wreckfest for a while ( over a year ), but show them with lap time with the Rocket!   :o
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Purple44

It's been a long bumpy road.

Well done for getting to release, there must have been some hard times along the way I suspect.

I want Janne write a behind the screen book on the 5 year development of NCG\ Wreckfest. I think it be a very good read.   :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

iamjohnconnor

Congratulations and well done on getting the game up to a very good standard. I bought this game on Jan 1st 2014 and love seeing it progress.
The only pity is the release price is so high I can't convince more of my friends to get it! Hope to see it come down a bit soon maybe during the steam summer sale  8)

Callahan420

Congrats on the release. Still no email with the backer car at least I have it from the deluxe upgrade though.

If I need to send any info just let me know. :)