Author Topic: Wreckfest is out!  (Read 2798 times)

Nicolas9

congrats  :)

longtimeago

I just want to say:

Congratulations Bugbear! I was one of the first to back you guys since the Flatout series you created were the best banger racing games imo and I always kept faith! The game looks, feels en just is AMAZING.
Next to my own package, I bought the full game for a friend of mine so we could race together and he is LOVING the game! The music is also AMAZING.
I had so much fun yesterday in my C 150 class Rocket vs players!

I hope some more customization features come in the future. But oh boy, have you guys earned your vacation! ;)
-- CPU: i5-4670K ~ 4.0Ghz - GFX: GTX680 2GB ~ 1201Mhz - RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~1866Mhz --

Merhunes Dagon

The game is having so damn good reviews now ! But, 1 thing make me mad, half of the bad reviews are "blablabla it's reset, hours wasted, wasting money" LOL really, why are they so stupid, why they didn't try to simply use their brain ? They didn't read anything on steam, for exemple, I translated what a french said :

- I can't believe they again deleted my progress, s*** game, I do not even talk about multiplayer, no more fun and I don't care about this update, what's the interest to earn back the same s*** cars for the 2nd time. But if you manage this game is still a good game, just the price have been increased by 2.

Such an idiot, I know we have to respect other point of view but this one is so stupid. I'm 100% sure he didn't even know the game was officialy released yesterday...

TheEngiGuy

I have to say that there's still this problem where the career races are literally a walk in the park when the player car is maxed out, even on expert difficulty. No AI can reach the player's performance levels, currently.

I'm in the second championship, by the way. I feel that AI cars in this championship should have slightly more performance than AI cars from the first championship, considering C class cars are still allowed.

Oh, and the post above mine nailed it, there are too many reviews about this subject. Apparently people prefer to play a bugged game with legacy save data and avoid any necessary evils for a proper final-version experience. Reminds me back in the day with the "everything Bugbear does is shit" philosophy.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 01:05:30 PM by TheEngiGuy »

Merhunes Dagon

This is why I do not upgrade my car, so it's harder. But in the 1st champion ship, the 1vs1 race is hard on expert, the only way to win with a stock rocket is to spin him at the 1st or 2nd corner but this is what I like, challenge.

Tonza

The game is having so damn good reviews now ! But, 1 thing make me mad, half of the bad reviews are "blablabla it's reset, hours wasted, wasting money" LOL really, why are they so stupid, why they didn't try to simply use their brain ? They didn't read anything on steam, for exemple, I translated what a french said :

- I can't believe they again deleted my progress, s*** game, I do not even talk about multiplayer, no more fun and I don't care about this update, what's the interest to earn back the same s*** cars for the 2nd time. But if you manage this game is still a good game, just the price have been increased by 2.

Such an idiot, I know we have to respect other point of view but this one is so stupid. I'm 100% sure he didn't even know the game was officialy released yesterday...
Well that is steam and the average steam user for you. In general you just gotta assume that random steam user is about as sentient as a log of wood. May sound mean, harsh, but thats the truth.
Its like talking to a depressed schizophrenic 15 year old with bipolar disorder.

Also the reason I never visit steam discussion anymore, everytime make me want to stab my eyes out with scissors. Spuf is gone, good riddance!

northdale

It would be nice if you could sell your car.
I did not notice I had to buy a compact car to play some races and now I don't have enough credits.
I guess I have to replay events to earn credits?
I cant play multiplayer, my Internet connection is not good enough.
* I don't earn credits by replaying races..how can I get credits to buy a car now? Do I have to restart singleplayer?
* OK so I got to play custom events. I wish you could sell your car. But I am enjoying the game so far.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:18:52 PM by northdale »

Tonza

Wreckfest 2nd on current top sellers on steam though 8)

Merhunes Dagon

You can play custom event to earn money.

simosimo

Well done Bug bear, the game really shines with the new UI and I am so pleased you named your tracks, it was my chief complaint. The in game music really transforms it from a dull-racer to an action packed fun fest. I love the songs, they remind me of 2001-06 PS2 games , no shitty rap or artists doing the millenial whoop, just heavy rock.

Can we add mp3s to a folder to expand the sound track? I'd love to put in some Destruction derby mp3s to beef up the soundtrack, heraing the old multiplayer lobby song (aaaooooooooooooooooooh!!) in the game is a bit jarring for me :)

Really hope the casuals will come flooding in now, I knew you guys would get there in the end. You managed to survive publisher hell , aka adding nitro, or super cars. Bravo!

timmy76

3 minutes isn't enough to complete the harvester.
The fact the AI lean you soon as you go past them isn't enjoyable imo. Last build I played on the AI were actually fun to race against but after the full release they've gone down hill.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 07:18:07 PM by timmy76 »
PC specs
None of your business.

Purple44

Got a link?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

RickyB

Got a link?

In my browser it's 7th place.   https://store.steampowered.com/      scroll down and click 'Top Sellers' tab.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:07:39 PM by RickyB »

Tonza

So, we not getting backer pack for weekend?  :-\

XavierBK

So, we not getting backer pack for weekend?  :-\
"Shortly"