Author Topic: Wreckfest is out!  (Read 12031 times)

Merhunes Dagon

Good to hear ! I want to know what is the "smallest part"!

I hope console version will touch more players and if it can boost pc sales as you said Mopower, it's heaven !

simosimo

Can you give us any word on how Parties will work on Console? I'm hoping we can party up and I'm guessing matchmaking will drag us all into a server?

TPEHAK

THQ Nordic Purchased Coffee Stain Studios and Bugbear

https://wccftech.com/thq-nordic-purchased-coffee-stain/
LAPTOP GIGABYTE P35X V3 || INTEL CORE i7-4720HQ @ 2.6GHZ ||NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980M  8GB GDDR5|| 16GB RAM || 103GB SSD || 1TB HDD || WINDOWS 10 HOME

Purple44

We got activity today, here:  https://steamdb.info/app/228380/history/

Maybe see a new update release this week?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

BdB82

Good day,

After the huge disappointment about the delay of the game to the console, I have put myself over the disappointment. But can you also give a date when the game comes out on the PS4 so that we can live to that day.

BdB

Heddly

Good day,

After the huge disappointment about the delay of the game to the console, I have put myself over the disappointment. But can you also give a date when the game comes out on the PS4 so that we can live to that day.

BdB

As a PC Early Access buyer, be glad that that the release will not be 5 years, I gave up on even testing updates temporarily until it was close to the final release. For a smaller than normal team, I think BB has finally completed what they had planned. The console game should be ready by the estimated time imo.

Speedevil

As a PC Early Access buyer, be glad that that the release will not be 5 years, I gave up on even testing updates temporarily until it was close to the final release. For a smaller than normal team, I think BB has finally completed what they had planned. The console game should be ready by the estimated time imo.

I think they really needed Nordic to help them focus on releasing the game.

Callahan420

I like it. Great game but has it's flaws just like all others.