Author Topic: How to forbid cars ?  (Read 264 times)

Haloman666

Hi,

I would like to forbid harvester on my servers. I see that we can fordin special vehicule in game, but what's the command to put into the config file ?

I can forbid higher classes, but not the lowers.

Thank you very much.

Haloman666
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 12:36:10 AM by Haloman666 »

Haloman666

I fixed my problem.

Just add into your config file this line :

special_vehicles_disabled=1
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 12:40:41 AM by Haloman666 »

Moosease

Yes but doesn't this also turn off all the other special vehicles like school bus, lawn mower, and supervan? I think its funny when people choose these cars on occasion, but the harvester is too much... Would be nice to be able to restrict just one car. I know there is a car restriction feature, but I can only get it to restrict all cars but the one I choose.

"car_restriction=" allows you to force everyone to use the car you enter after the "=". I tried adding every car except for the harvester like this, "car_restriction=example1, example2, example3, and so on... but the server doesn't seem to recognize this and defaults to the speed bird. Maybe I need to add a "_" in the spaces or something? like "speed_bird". I'm not sure, anyone have any luck with doing this?

Thanks.

Moosease

Just found the answer in another thread. Didn't read down far enough.

Just tested it to double-check I'm not talking nonsense, and it does work if you separate the cars with a comma and with no space between:

car_restriction=rocket,rammer,killerbee

Use the console command "cars" to see all available cars.

Note that whatever you have in the event rotation setup overrides the global setting.

EDIT: nevermind. This was proven to not work either LOL  :-X
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 11:04:48 PM by Moosease »