Stuntfest > Support

Missing Backer Car

(1/3) > >>

Blondeage:
Hey BugBear, I ordered and played during early access on Steam. Noticed you guys released, so congrats! Anyway, I didn't see the Backer car in my garage. I'm Blondeage on steam...any chance you can hook a brother up?

Purple44:
If bought deluxe version from Steam Wreckfest page or did the upgrade to deluxe, look here:

Blondeage:
So...I purchased the game on 12/26/14. Were there two versions of the game in the Steam Store at that time? I don't see the DLC in my steam app, don't see a DLC tab in the properties, nor do I see the DLC on the store page. Did I miss it somehow? As someone who played a bunch and helped the testing over the years...kind of sucks that I don't get the same recognition of the other early backers who evidently purchased a different version (sorry don't remember which I purchased back four years ago).

Regardless, it's a great game and I enjoy it. Just wished I had the Bandit.

Purple44:

--- Quote from: Blondeage on June 19, 2018, 05:48:25 AM ---So...I purchased the game on 12/26/14. Were there two versions of the game in the Steam Store at that time? I don't see the DLC in my steam app, don't see a DLC tab in the properties, nor do I see the DLC on the store page. Did I miss it somehow? As someone who played a bunch and helped the testing over the years...kind of sucks that I don't get the same recognition of the other early backers who evidently purchased a different version (sorry don't remember which I purchased back four years ago).

Regardless, it's a great game and I enjoy it. Just wished I had the Bandit.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm, back in 12/26/14, maybe deluxe version was not offer ya. That why the upgrade to Deluxe version was added, but I pretty sure that it was a few months down the road before upgrade got add to Steam page.

BullGod:
I must agree with the poster. I am a bit confused as well, I was also an early supporter (as we now know, important to the development and recovery of the game).  I only had one purchase choice as well.
I have been a huge supporter of Bugbear since the early Flatout days, all the way thru each copy of the Flatout franchise, up to and including Wreckfest.  If I know Bugbear, we will not be left out of the goodies.
Right?

-Pete

Game ON!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version