Author Topic: Need a bandit key  (Read 1471 times)

atmosfera

Since bugbear is so nice about not giving me a car that i would love to play with i would like to ask the community-is anyone selling this backer car keys?

Mopower

Since bugbear is so nice about not giving me a car that i would love to play with i would like to ask the community-is anyone selling this backer car keys?
Sorry, mine runs off of toggle switches and a push button that was designed to be a dimmer switch. The keys aren't much good anymore.
Go BIG or go home!

atmosfera

sorry but you can shove your smartassery in you know where-dont comment if you got no useful info

Mopower

sorry but you can shove your smartassery in you know where-dont comment if you got no useful info
Well, if we're talking pleasure :-* ... I just use the hot header pipes on my bandit.
 :P ;D 8) ???
 If you know what I mean. :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:41:05 PM by Mopower »
Go BIG or go home!

BrianUK

In all fairness, you had ample time (about 4 years) to get the package that came with the car, and it was clearly stated.

Maybe if you were less aggressive and entitled, you'd get some actual responses?

atmosfera

Well,i will be waiting untill you make the challenger accesible to everyone otherwise im not getting this game where content is locked away from me,especially for a 45 dollars

Master

So you went from pleading for a key to threatening to with hold a sale.

Im pretty sure they are ok not having your business.

Purple44

Well,i will be waiting untill you make the challenger accesible to everyone otherwise im not getting this game where content is locked away from me,especially for a 45 dollars

I paid $70 for my backer car and you could of paid that too back in Sept 2013!

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

I paid double the price to get a couple of screenshots and ONE car.

So would you be willing to pay $90, 45 extra, to get the backer edition now that the game is out? Didn't think so.
Go BIG or go home!

Straby

It is really wrong to think that one car costs 45 or so dollars.
In reality you giving your money to help the developers create the best game they can. The backer car is only just a way the devs "saying thank you" for your help.

Anyways, if you ask kindly someone, maybe will share the bandits files and you can mod it into your game to use it offline.
i5 2500, 16GB ram, 850 EVO SSD 250GB, GTX 1060 6GB, Win10 Pro 64Bit, Keyboard

Speedevil

In reality you giving your money to help the developers create the best game they can. The backer car is only just a way the devs "saying thank you" for your help.

Anyways, if you ask kindly someone, maybe will share the bandits files and you can mod it into your game to use it offline.

The Bandit is hidden anyway, so that this doesn't happen.

Mopower

Well, we backed the game, and you had to pay double the selling price of pre-order to get that car included. How is it wrong to think that now that the game is out, they shouldn't have to pay double the price of the game, like I did, to get the same package I did?

Also, what's funny is that I didn't get to play with my own bandit yet when I first responded to this. That made it more hilarious to me that he got so mad about me not even driving a car. I guess I am a bit sadistic.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 07:18:16 PM by Mopower »
Go BIG or go home!

Andy Rotten

I try to buy it but it wasn't in my store  >:( , so I can use it with a cracked copy of the game, i really try to buy it and i'm so angry.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:00:18 PM by Andy Rotten »
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

Adenru

I have to agree on this, locking content such as cars is not good, not good at all, Bugbar should have said "thanks" some other.

Purple44

I have to agree on this, locking content such as cars is not good, not good at all, Bugbar should have said "thanks" some other.

But this is paid for content, it cost you at least an extra $10 to get backer car before final release. Backer car is a gift for those that gave Bugbear extra support since Sept 2013! I gave Bugbear $70 worth of luv.  ;D  That how much I wanted so badly to see Bugbear make another derby racing game.  :D

Now Bugbear should turn around give the Bandit away for free?

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel