Author Topic: Caravan races?  (Read 318 times)

vveyro

One image says it all ;D

Pls Bugbear?  8)

Purple44

That why I took a pic of this:   :D :D

trailer racing

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zethsquatch

Have you guys ever seen a "Chain" race or "3 Car Train" race?

Chain race:
 Two cars attached by chain front car is powered and driven. The rear car is driven and engine can be running also or restricted off.
  Usually an oval race. Short tracks or fields

Then for the game you can mix and match. Let's say the front is powered and driven as always but this time no brakes. Rear car engine is off but has brakes etc.

3 Car Train is Front car is running and driver. Attached to him by chain is a rolling shell. Has no driver. In the back is another car that has a driver and can be running or off.

Throw trailers in the mix...why not? lol

audiopathik

Have you guys ever seen a "Chain" race or "3 Car Train" race?

Chain race:
 Two cars attached by chain front car is powered and driven. The rear car is driven and engine can be running also or restricted off.
  Usually an oval race. Short tracks or fields

Then for the game you can mix and match. Let's say the front is powered and driven as always but this time no brakes. Rear car engine is off but has brakes etc.

3 Car Train is Front car is running and driver. Attached to him by chain is a rolling shell. Has no driver. In the back is another car that has a driver and can be running or off.

Throw trailers in the mix...why not? lol

So 2 players would be controlling either the first or the last car in the chain? Sounds like this would be driving me mad.

Zethsquatch

I can see how being chained to a random person youre not communicating with can be a pain but it's a special event.
Pulling an uncontrolled car could be done as long as the pulled car can turn with the road automatically. Spintires has that dynamic and it works well but it's also a different game entirely