Author Topic: Server reloading same map, why?  (Read 236 times)

iBigs

Is there a way for the server to not load tracks between events if they both are on the same track?

I run a server and we run all tracks twice before changing to new ones, and mostly the server reloads between the events, even if the track is the exact same (not reverse or other variants). Surprisingly some times, it actually seems to be starting the next event without reloading?!?

Would be very good if this was possible, since the track loading sometimes feels extremely long.

St. Jimmy

Isn't it already like that? Maybe some other setting forces the download?

Reverse versions maybe need to be loaded again.
Unofficial  WreckFest Discord!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Janne Suur-Näkki

Also hmm... maybe the time-of-day changes? Or like Jimmy suggested, some other settings that require reloading?

BenDover

Also hmm... maybe the time-of-day changes? Or like Jimmy suggested, some other settings that require reloading?

This is your answer.

you need to add this "el_weather=noon" or whatever wheater you like to every event you have in the config file.

If you dont have the same weather on the same track it will "change track" becuse of the weather :)
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

iBigs

Ah! Many thanks!