Author Topic: Allow us to buy cars as often as we want  (Read 395 times)

nerdafterdark

Please allow us to buy cars as often as we want or give us options to save different setups and pick them before multiplayer races just like cars. I want to drive my cars in different classes and with different amounts of armor without having to quit out of a server, please. That would encourage people to try different setups and tuning options and keep them interested in the game.

Zeron

I've been voicing that opinion and trying to raise awareness about it, they just don't care...

Defectiv

Agreed, it would be so handy to have at least two or three setup slots for cars. A way to simply save and reload would be optimal but even if it was just three slots for a full armor, intermediate and racing setup would be nice.
CPU: i7-7700 Mem: 32gb GFX: GTX 1080ti OS: W10x64

audiopathik

Indeed, having to disconnect and refit your cars and then hope there's a free slot left on the server you want to play on and then spectate a race cause you weren't there when it began is ridiculous.

Heddly

I also would like to have at least two of the same car in my inventory for racing or derby.

On another subject I wonder how many open slot there are for custom, user created cars?

Purple44

I also would like to have at least two of the same car in my inventory for racing or derby.

On another subject I wonder how many open slot there are for custom, user created cars?

Hmm, like we could hit a limit on the numbers of cars that Wreckfest can load?

If I remember right, we hit the wall after 140 cars with Flatout 2. 141 cars crash the game. We could only load 2 of our 3 custom car packs at the same time.

Maybe Sam be the first find out what that number is.  ;)   With all the details that go into making a custom car for Wreckfest, I'm thinking we going hit the wall before 140 cars loading.

But we are running Wreckfest in 64bit, will that give modders a little more room to work with compare to 32bit Flatout 2?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel