Author Topic: I'm trying find an online player that is lvl 50, but has not done career mode?  (Read 253 times)

Purple44

I'm trying find an online player that is lvl 50, but has not done career mode?

If this is you, I want to know if you see the racing versions of  Killerbee S, Rammer RS, Bommer RS, RoadSlayer GT and specialty cars like the bus and supervan in the Market or if you bought any of them already?

It don't count if you unlock them do career mode.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Zebulon55

Raceclimb said he was up there, all online.
Dell Inspiron 17 7720 with Nvidia GT650 graphics. Keyboard control.

Lame, I know.

Frisker

I think the only way to unlock those cars is through career mode?

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

PsychOXRat

I had lvl50 no career done, the cars didn't unlock as they're tied to the career
System Specs: Intel i7-7700K CPU, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX970 from GALAX

Hornet66

I completed the career and about a third of the cars never unlocked and still don't have the Roadslayer GT.
Ended up farming mowers and playing online to get the remaining cars and will probably have to do the
end tiers of the career again to get the GT from what I hear. Lame.
AMD Threadripper 1950X/GTX-1080ti/32GB DDR4/WIN10

Purple44

So that confirms what Janne said here and in discord:   :(

I just went to go buy a KillerBee ( mini ) and I don't see the race version, KillerBee s in the Market. I also don't see race version of the other cars that got a race version. Did Bugbear drop the racing versions of the Killerbee, Rammer, RoadSlayer and Boomer?

Edit:  Hmm, I just notice I still have the Rammer in the Market, but I unlock this car. I go check and it the Rammer RS in my garage. So does that mean you have to unlock these racing version cars doing the career mode?

Does this mean you can not get the racing versions if you just race online?

Yes, that's correct.

I think this a bad design decision by Bugbear. Not fair to online players that do not want to do offline, force them to have do most of career mode to unlock the race versions and special cars.   :(

Would think it be much better to allow online players to unlock all cars in the market when they reach level 50, it be a bit of a bonus for reaching level 50 ( work the same for offline players if they have not unlock all cars yet ). Or put these cars in their garage like game does for offline players when they unlock car in career mode.  :D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

I don't like career mode in any racing game I own, it would really suck if I have to complete career mode just to buy all of the cars in the game.  >:(

BenDover

I agree with you Purp, I dont do SP becuse its just boring for me, and then needing to do tracks like Lawn Mower etc it dosent appeal to me.

For me, the game shine online for sure and I like your idea, reach lvl 50 and you unlocking every car at the market, you dont get them for free, you still need to buy them but they will be added there of reaching max rank :)
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

Mopower

So that confirms what Janne said here and in discord:   :(

I just went to go buy a KillerBee ( mini ) and I don't see the race version, KillerBee s in the Market. I also don't see race version of the other cars that got a race version. Did Bugbear drop the racing versions of the Killerbee, Rammer, RoadSlayer and Boomer?

Edit:  Hmm, I just notice I still have the Rammer in the Market, but I unlock this car. I go check and it the Rammer RS in my garage. So does that mean you have to unlock these racing version cars doing the career mode?

Does this mean you can not get the racing versions if you just race online?

Yes, that's correct.

I think this a bad design decision by Bugbear. Not fair to online players that do not want to do offline, force them to have do most of career mode to unlock the race versions and special cars.   :(

Would think it be much better to allow online players to unlock all cars in the market when they reach level 50, it be a bit of a bonus for reaching level 50 ( work the same for offline players if they have not unlock all cars yet ). Or put these cars in their garage like game does for offline players when they unlock car in career mode.  :D
I agree. The idea was for career mode to be a "seamless" career mode that worked for multiplayer and singleplayer.

At least, that's what I remember the word being from a while back.
The veteran of the group was about 50. He called me a wheelman.