Author Topic: How hard is it to make an AI mod with all vehicles?  (Read 281 times)

Daystar

Was just curious if there is a way to make an AI mod with all vehicles, including the special vehicles.
would love to have that as a mod for single player. would be fun I believe to have a race with a mix
of everything. and fun to avoid the combine in tight corners at high speeds. would be a blast I bet!

Crash77

Make a folder in 'mods' (name it something relevant to the mod). Then make folders in the following order: data-property-career-ai_sets. Open BagEdit, create a new .aist file, (name it, 'ai_set_all_cars) and press 'update reference list' and select 'all' in the bottom right hand corner. Name the AI set in BagEdit, 'All Cars'. Be sure that you select, 'mod' or 'final' in the little box below the name. Don't check the 'Hidden' box, and now, open the game, and enable the mod. Hope this helps!

Daystar

Make a folder in 'mods' (name it something relevant to the mod). Then make folders in the following order: data-property-career-ai_sets. Open BagEdit, create a new .aist file, (name it, 'ai_set_all_cars) and press 'update reference list' and select 'all' in the bottom right hand corner. Name the AI set in BagEdit, 'All Cars'. Be sure that you select, 'mod' or 'final' in the little box below the name. Don't check the 'Hidden' box, and now, open the game, and enable the mod. Hope this helps!

Oh thank you so much! yeah I found a bunch of AI setups on my pc. some is from days ago. I should of thought of picking one of them apart to find out how they work lol!

Daystar

Just up'ed the mod to the Workshop  :D --------------> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1430763529 <---------------
Thanks for your help Crash77!

Crash77

You're welcome, Daystar, glad I could help!

Daystar

Oh I love it! Camodo Gaming made a Wreckfest video featuring my Crazy AI mod!

Going to watch his other WF vids now  :D