Author Topic: Update: Bug Fixes, Tweaks + Bonebreaker Valley! (06/07/2018)  (Read 1419 times)

NicoP

Nice bonus tracks :) Is the track introduced somewhere in the career ?

presuming ed

Hi i have a monitor with a resolution 21:9, 3660x1600 and the game look so cool, but i have issues on loading screen and gaming because the info aren't on the corners:

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is negligible and 10 is severe, how do you rate how this 'issue' affects your gaming experience?!

The Very End

Turn of the vinetti effects or what they are called in the option menu. The black borders will then be removed.

Mortal

I've seen that there are some untranslated text strings for spanish lang

"Updating cars"
"for" coches(unlock car parts)
"FINAL POSITION"
"STARS ACHIEVED"
"TOTAL POINTS"

and probalby more.

Please fix the damage for this game. In realistic mode if I just use the back of the car and don't damage the front (all the icons are white) my car dies. This is not realistic. As long as the drive train is in good shape the car should run. 

Andy Rotten

Turn of the vinetti effects or what they are called in the option menu. The black borders will then be removed.

it does'nt work, but thank you
i7 7700
16gb ram
GTX 1060 6gb
SDD 256gb
Graphics ultra quality

Doylev

Really enjoying the game - was a bit disappointed that you took away the ability to change AI names in career mode.  Would love a work-around where you can still use custom names but if there aren't enough the game will either backfill the rest or fill the list with the default names.

I have a large community of people that watch my streams and they really enjoyed seeing their names on the cars while I streamed career mode.  It was also much more immersive when you were racing against AI you knew (technically!). 

Hope you're able to add that back in - in a future update.  Thx!

Love the game!

Daystar

Really enjoying the game - was a bit disappointed that you took away the ability to change AI names in career mode.  Would love a work-around where you can still use custom names but if there aren't enough the game will either backfill the rest or fill the list with the default names.

I have a large community of people that watch my streams and they really enjoyed seeing their names on the cars while I streamed career mode.  It was also much more immersive when you were racing against AI you knew (technically!). 

Hope you're able to add that back in - in a future update.  Thx!

Love the game!

Yeah I am disappointed by that as well  ::)

vveyro

Yup isn't it kind of players own fault, if they break something by using too few AI names. Not like game officially encourages anyone to do that.  Or include some warning into the file about minimum amount of names (that isn't included into names, like # in front), or readme.txt. I had my own fun list of action movie bad guys, rock musicians, some politicians etc. which I found hilarious. There was plenty of names, never problems.

Also, kinda wish AI sets wouldn't trigger the "modded game" warning. As it doesn't affect leaderboards.

I enjoy the AI mod set that mixes all special vehicles with all normal (ABC) cars. Official game doesn't allow using special vehicles mixed with other vehicles, which is huge shame imo. They aren't as fun, if whole grid is just harvesters or just buses. 1-2 mixed in the field is much more interesting. And offline they don't drive backwards (or build blockades) but actually try to race, so they work imo much better offline than multiplayer

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 06:24:53 PM by vveyro »

Bwoahh

Please fix the damage for this game. In realistic mode if I just use the back of the car and don't damage the front (all the icons are white) my car dies. This is not realistic. As long as the drive train is in good shape the car should run.
+1 that. Also is there a way to fix the bug where we get 50+ damage from a car clipping/landing on top of us? on tracks like bonebreaker valley, it happens a lot
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:54:06 PM by Bwoahh »