Author Topic: Reinforced car damage mode.  (Read 194 times)

Sam_trucker

Hello, comrades!
 I want to present a new damage mode, which would be called "Reinforced" (or something like this).
 For the easier explanation, it would be similar to Flatout. After choosing this mode you will have changes below:
 1. Wheels can't change it's position. Even at hardest slam.
 2. Steering wheel would be allways round.
 3. Engine can't get into the interior.
 4. Place, where 1 person camera is placed can't be outside of the car. (It happens after hard slam in roof).
 So, it would be something like Flatout UC with 1 person view, but with the physics of Wreckfest.
 Waiting for your suggestions.
(There could be mistakes in the text because my english is far from excellence :-\)
Edit: as mode I mean changeable parameter "damage", which could be "normal" and "realistic". So, it would be third "reinforced".

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 12:27:03 AM by Sam_trucker »

Mopower

Hello, comrades!
 I want to present a new damage mode, which would be called "Reinforced" (or something like this).
 For the easier explanation, it would be similar to Flatout. After choosing this mode you will have changes below:
 1. Wheels can't change it's position. Even at hardest slam.
 2. Steering wheel would be allways round.
 3. Engine can't get into the interior.
 4. Place, where 1 person camera is placed can't be outside of the car. (It happens after hard slam in roof).
 So, it would be something like Flatout UC with 1 person view, but with the physics of Wreckfest.
 Waiting for your suggestions.
(There could be mistakes in the text because my english is far from excellence :-\)

I think bugbear considers specials and the modded out old iron to be those cars. Just like these cars IRL

But I agree that if you have your doors welded up they shouldn't be opening,and same with the hoods that have plates and rods welded on them. Then the  bumpers, fenders, and everything else that should be welded down in a mod. But they're a little slow, aren't they?

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:31:07 PM by Mopower »
Go BIG or go home!