Author Topic: Wrong Way Bug Maasten Motor Center? Or Mixed 2 I believe.  (Read 116 times)

Mopower

Track: Maasten Motor Center (Mixed 2?)
Issue: Wrong way notification after being hit into the end of the barrier
Place : Online Multiplayer US Datacenter #5 server.
Date: 7/7/2018

The divider where you can go either outside on asphalt or inside on dirt was where I had an issue.

I was hit into the end of the divider which wasn't a big deal, figured I would lose a couple of spots, but when I started driving again I got the wrong way notification and was dropping spots even though only 2 cars passed me.

I would think that's not supposed to happen.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:25:07 PM by Mopower »
Go BIG or go home!

Purple44

Mo, is this the spot that causing red circle?

In my testing, if hit this end of guardrail, then backup, if go right side, triggers red circle. If go to the left side, no red circle.

To fix this, would seem, need to move the 2 checkpoints backwards some, so when a player hits guardrail, they have not broken the plane of one the checkpoints yet. Your car will not go through one of the 2 checkpoints until you pick a side to race through.

Or could just delete these 2 checkpoints, since have 2 checkpoints at the other end of guardrail?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Mopower

Mo, is this the spot that causing red circle?

In my testing, if hit this end of guardrail, then backup, if go right side, triggers red circle. If go to the left side, no red circle.

To fix this, would seem, need to move the 2 checkpoints backwards some, so when a player hits guardrail, they have not broken the plane of one the checkpoints yet. Your car will not go through one of the 2 checkpoints until you pick a side to race through.

Or could just delete these 2 checkpoints, since have 2 checkpoints at the other end of guardrail?
That is the correct barrier, yes.

I went to the left.
Go BIG or go home!