Author Topic: Older Cars  (Read 529 times)

enzo_maran

I would like to see the older car versions headlights, grilles, and other stuffs back in the game. Maybe as custumizations?
Could i get a reply if it's possible?

Daystar

I would like to see the older car versions headlights, grilles, and other stuffs back in the game. Maybe as custumizations?
Could i get a reply if it's possible?

Hi welcome to the forums here. well, if you can prove to me that you own the game, I can help you out!
I have two older versions of Wreckfest. well actually 3, But I do not think you would like my oldest version, there is only like 3 tracks and 3 cars lol!
hit me up, if you can show me you own it.  please

enzo_maran

I don't know how to insert image on the forum
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 12:58:34 AM by enzo_maran »

enzo_maran

But is about this three older cars from the pre alfa I'm talking about... the old starbeast, speedbird and the other one i think is the old killerBee

Daystar

Hey mate, it is very simple...  :)  just make a screenshot with F12 (Steam Hotkey with Wreckfest) and upload it to http://tinypic.com/index.php
Or... can send me a screenshot from http://www.imagebam.com/basic-upload these are my favorite free image hosting sites.

Just make sure you use "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" option at tinypic.com! and then paste here the link that will show the image!!!

And.. at Imagebam.com you would use "BBCode" for it to work here in the forums.

Below is tinypic.com image I just uploaded...

So that should be it... I must confirm that you are not a freeloader!  so please my friend, I hope you can make a screenshot of your game with your User name in it, and a screenshot of your steam page  :D
and if you like, just send me these details in a private message to me (screen shots) and I will set you up for the earlier game!

Daystar

Thank you Enzo  :D I am uploading it now, it is taking a long time. the rar file is just over 2 gigabytes and the site is slow.. but I will give you the download link when it completes!
in a private message naturally.

Speedevil

There's a mod for that on the workshop but it doesn't work currently.

tolliverj

the older alpha cars should not be mods they should just be apart of the game or allow us to add the extra parts back on the car that would be real customization.